Astronoid - Air (Blood Music 2016)

I've been waiting for this album since the band signed to Blood Music and I listened to a couple of ep's dating back to 2013: what struck me was the perfect mix of heavy riffs and extremely ethereal, almost poppy vocals.

Now, the full length is out and it is much better than I could have ever imagined...everything is perfect start to finish: 3 guitars reaching for the sky, drums crushing and those vocals that make you close your eyes and dream.

Believe me, you all wanna jump on this train: http://blood-music.bandcamp.com/album/air

Album is downloadable "name your price", and available on CD for the moment, but LP is in the works.

1 hour ago, helsabot said:

I've been waiting for this album since the band signed to Blood Music and I listened to a couple of ep's dating back to 2013: what struck me was the perfect mix of heavy riffs and extremely ethereal, almost poppy vocals.

Now, the full length is out and it is much better than I could have ever imagined...everything is perfect start to finish: 3 guitars reaching for the sky, drums crushing and those vocals that make you close your eyes and dream.

Believe me, you all wanna jump on this train: http://blood-music.bandcamp.com/album/air

Album is downloadable "name your price", and available on CD for the moment, but LP is in the works.

I seriously can't wait for this on vinyl. The album is stellar....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Astronoid “Air” LP

Pre-order: mid-October, 2016.
Release: December 2nd, 2016.

The hard-earned vinyl release of Astronoid "Air." Relatively obscure upon release, Astronoid wound up being discussed in most major metal blogs as the band to watch in 2016. A massively impressive debut has led in only a few months time to nearly 800 Bandcamp collections + a nearly sold out CD first-pressing. Requested hundreds of times ... Astronoid will now hit wax for the first time ever.

* “Air” on heavyweight 180-gram+ LP.
* Mastered specifically for vinyl from the original mixes by the band themselves.
* Heavyweight 350gsm single-pocket jacket and printed inner sleeve, including the lyrics available for the first time-ever. Layouts done by the band themselves.

* Vinyl colors:

- OPAQUE SKY BLUE & WHITE SWIRL [65 copies USA/Canada, 135 copies Rest of the World]
- OPAQUE SKY BLUE [65 copies USA/Canada, 135 copies Rest of the World]
- BLACK [55 copies USA/Canada, 95 copies Rest of the World]

14516573_1208459415878050_21636869288441