PO Now: The Dear Hunter - Act V: Hymns With the Devil in Confessional

7 hours ago, drummerboy032 said:

please list them all. seriously though, cuz I want to make sure I check them all out!

Chris Farren
Yellowcard
Anthony Green
Norma Jean
Every Time I Die
John Paul White
Touché Amoré
Taking Back Sunday
The Dear Hunter
Kishi Bashi
Wilco
M.I.A.
Bruce Springsteen
Pixies
Bon Iver(?)
Okkervil River

On 8/10/2016 at 5:14 AM, ejc625 said:

Chris Farren
Yellowcard
Anthony Green
Norma Jean
Every Time I Die
John Paul White
Touché Amoré
Taking Back Sunday
The Dear Hunter
Kishi Bashi
Wilco
M.I.A.
Bruce Springsteen
Pixies
Bon Iver(?)
Okkervil River

thanks!! I didn't realize YC was releasing another album. will check a lot of these out

Hello There,

We would like to thank you for your purchase of the "Act V: Hymns With The Devil In Confessional” LP by The Dear Hunter!

These items were originally scheduled to begin shipping around the beginning of September. However, we have just received word that this item has been pushed back due to manufacturing delays. According to the information that has been provided to us, we should expect this item into our inventory near the beginning of October.

All orders containing this item will be held in our facility until the LP arrives. Once they arrive, our Pre-Order team will work on getting these orders shipped immediately. You’ll receive tracking information via email once your order has been shipped!

We recognize that delays like this are always a huge disappointment. As a thank you for your continued support of The Dear Hunter, Equal Vision Records will be manufacturing an exclusive lithograph print featuring artwork by Casey Crescenzo that will be sent with your original order at no extra cost to you.

If you have any questions, or need to update your address/information on the order,please email us at [email protected] with your order number & information regarding the changes you need made.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

-Merchnow Staff

On 8/12/2016 at 0:34 PM, andrewlucas said:

Hello There,

We would like to thank you for your purchase of the "Act V: Hymns With The Devil In Confessional” LP by The Dear Hunter!

These items were originally scheduled to begin shipping around the beginning of September. However, we have just received word that this item has been pushed back due to manufacturing delays. According to the information that has been provided to us, we should expect this item into our inventory near the beginning of October.

All orders containing this item will be held in our facility until the LP arrives. Once they arrive, our Pre-Order team will work on getting these orders shipped immediately. You’ll receive tracking information via email once your order has been shipped!

We recognize that delays like this are always a huge disappointment. As a thank you for your continued support of The Dear Hunter, Equal Vision Records will be manufacturing an exclusive lithograph print featuring artwork by Casey Crescenzo that will be sent with your original order at no extra cost to you.

If you have any questions, or need to update your address/information on the order,please email us at [email protected] with your order number & information regarding the changes you need made.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

-Merchnow Staff

boooooooooooo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BrandonK said:

Tour variant /500 came in before the rest, I guess?

I'll be picking one up next week! 

I would be forever grateful if you picked one up for me bro. Going to try to make the Dallas show in October but worried these will be gone by then. PM me if ur interested. Thx! 

If you guys didn't see the Facebook Q&A, Casey kind of confirmed what people have been suggesting with Act 1-3.  He mentioned having Nicky Barkla (the artist who did the covers for Act IV and V) redo the covers for 1-3 and possibly do a box set with whatever music component there is for Act VI.

I haven't watched the entire session because it's over and hour and a half long.  But he also mentioned wanting to repress the Color Spectrum.

14 minutes ago, highfives said:

If you guys didn't see the Facebook Q&A, Casey kind of confirmed what people have been suggesting with Act 1-3.  He mentioned having Nicky Barkla (the artist who did the covers for Act IV and V) redo the covers for 1-3 and possibly do a box set with whatever music component there is for Act VI.

I haven't watched the entire session because it's over and hour and a half long.  But he also mentioned wanting to repress the Color Spectrum.

TAKE. MY. MONEYYYY

23 minutes ago, highfives said:

Color Spectrum is all I need, so that's a yes please.

2 hours ago, highfives said:

As much as I don't want to buy Act 1-3 a third time, it'd totally be worth it to get matching artwork. It really bothers me how 4 and 5 have such different (albiet absolutely beautiful) artwork than 1-3

1 minute ago, jamdbz said:

As much as I don't want to buy Act 1-3 a third time, it'd totally be worth it to get matching artwork. It really bothers me how 4 and 5 have such different (albiet absolutely beautiful) artwork than 1-3

Agreed.  Plus he kind of casually mentioned extras being included, so there's that.  I'd hope it would just be the boxset, in a nice case (or box...) that had all of them together.  I'd buy that faster than buying 1-3 again.  

So Act V is AMAZING. I don't know why, but I always get a nervous feeling when a new TDH record drops like somehow it won't live up to the expectations in my head but shit, this just blew them out of the water!
This has literally everything that I love about TDH genre wise - Prog, Industrial, Acoustic, swampy blues and on and on...just so much to love. Much darker tone that Act IV also.
'The Haves Have Naught' was a real surprise, very Razia's Shadow!

Mr Usher is just mind blowing, definitely an early favorite.

Will be on repeat this weekend!

11 minutes ago, rickydenim said:

So Act V is AMAZING. I don't know why, but I always get a nervous feeling when a new TDH record drops like somehow it won't live up to the expectations in my head but shit, this just blew them out of the water!
This has literally everything that I love about TDH genre wise - Prog, Industrial, Acoustic, swampy blues and on and on...just so much to love. Much darker tone that Act IV also.
'The Haves Have Naught' was a real surprise, very Razia's Shadow!

Mr Usher is just mind blowing, definitely an early favorite.

Will be on repeat this weekend!

Agreed.

Anyone catching one of the early shows?  I'd love to get a copy of the tour press.