MACROSS '82-'99 - SAILORWAVE

Neoncity's response: 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1632387546872125&id=959448484166038

[IMPORTANT UPDATE]
"Our Bandcamp merch page has been hidden by mistake yesterday and we are trying to get this fixed now. Shipping of all previous orders will not be affected by this and for those who are waiting for their vinyl, there was a custom issue we were facing but it is now solved and all vinyl will be delivered to you soon. All of the previously refunded Sailorwave vinyl orders will also get a copy.

We are getting low on manpower and might not be able to respond to all emails on time, but a new customer service team will start working next month. We are going to make another announcement next week when the setup is finished.

Sorry for the confusion caused and thank you so much for your continued support!"

Edited by Vector53

• 2 weeks later...

So my copy of this just arrived. I am a bit surprised after months of unanswered emails. The record was shipped in a resealable poly outer that was duct taped to a piece of cardboard and inserted into a bubble wrap mailer. I’m shocked it arrived in one piece. Definitely the worst shipping I’ve ever seen from a label. I’ll never be ordering from this label again, and I’m so glad I dodged having to do a return. I predict a lot of you will receive damaged LPs. 

3 minutes ago, GrapplesInStereo said:

So my copy of this just arrived. I am a bit surprised after months of unanswered emails. The record was shipped in a resealable poly outer that was duct taped to a piece of cardboard and inserted into a bubble wrap mailer. I’m shocked it arrived in one piece. Definitely the worst shipping I’ve ever seen from a label. I’ll never be ordering from this label again, and I’m so glad I dodged having to do a return. I predict a lot of you will receive damaged LPs. 

Where are you located and did you ever get a shipping notification?

9 minutes ago, vinyl21 said:

Where are you located and did you ever get a shipping notification?

I am in North Carolina and I did receive multiple shipping notifications.  I found my most recent one in my inbox. It is from August 8th, but I seem to remember also getting one in February or March although I can’t find it so it’s possible I’m wrong about that. 

I got this on the 3rd of August:

Hello, your order has been reshipped after the custom inspection, please expect arrival in 2~4 weeks. Thank you!

Disappointed that they're claiming a white lie like that. Shows a lack of integrity. If I don't get this by mid-September I won't pre-order from them again. I can expect Timeless in 2019 at this rate I'm guessing.