PO: Yellowcard Self Titled (Final album)

On 9/30/2016 at 2:19 PM, nardes said:

I'm really liking the album. To me it's a perfect swan song... a little bit of every yellowcard album, without feeling stale.

I looked up the shipping info on my MerchNow order, and it shipped, but doesn't look like it'll be here til Wednesday :(

Update... it arrived today!!! Made it from New Jersey to my doorstep (Atlanta) in under 24 hours! 

I got the /300 Cloudy Clear w/ Opaque Grey, Black, Cream Heavy Splatter and it's beautiful, although the D-side etching is really hard to see

So I got my pre-order in today and I had both splatter variants ordered.

Got a slip of paper saying:

"Thank you for your purchase of yellowcard's self titled vinyl! Due to low stock available of thes colors, your vinyl will be shipping separately to you near the end of October, once they arrive to us from the manufacturer. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and didn't want to hold Your order up any longer because of this!"

They sent me the Gray w/white + black + cream splatter. 

Really hoping they send me the /300 Translucent Splatter considering I ordered as soon as it went live. :(

Anyone else get this note in their package and/or not receive the /300 translucent splatter? 

4 hours ago, nfgsk8er18 said:

"Thank you for your purchase of yellowcard's self titled vinyl! Due to low stock available of thes colors, your vinyl will be shipping separately to you near the end of October, once they arrive to us from the manufacturer. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and didn't want to hold Your order up any longer because of this!"

Really hoping they send me the /300 Translucent Splatter considering I ordered as soon as it went live. :(

Anyone else get this note in their package and/or not receive the /300 translucent splatter? 

I'm not sure which one I originally ordered... And I can't double check because they apparently didn't bother putting it in the box they sent me... 

7 hours ago, nfgsk8er18 said:

You'll get it. They over sold everything. It also won't be /300 anymore

• 2 weeks later...

Finally received my order... except that when I opened up the record mailer.. the s/t 2x12" was not there. Guess my order got delayed too.. again. I mailed to ask if my grey splatter can be swopped for a clear one. I hope that's possible. I ordered in the 'gap' of the clear ones being sold out and before they were offered for sale again. 

Strangely, my s/t CD is also not in the package.. I also ordered Ocean's Avenue Acoustic and Lift A Sail, but both arrived with substantial damage and were warped (they were literally flying around inside the record mailer). 

1 hour ago, jmsmusic said:

Finally received my order... except that when I opened up the record mailer.. the s/t 2x12" was not there. Guess my order got delayed too.. again. I mailed to ask if my grey splatter can be swopped for a clear one. I hope that's possible. I ordered in the 'gap' of the clear ones being sold out and before they were offered for sale again. 

Strangely, my s/t CD is also not in the package.. I also ordered Ocean's Avenue Acoustic and Lift A Sail, but both arrived with substantial damage and were warped (they were literally flying around inside the record mailer). 

Sounds like MerchNow

• 1 month later...

I know it's way late in the game now, but has anyone not received the /300 translucent splatter from the pre-order? I originally received the "delay note" as well in the first delivery without the record. I just emailed merchnow and awaiting a response. 

I had this shipped to my parents house before I left for school, and I just came home for thanksgiving... record is still not here. I'm afraid I'm shit out of luck now, especially with it being /300 and all the pressing problems/delays along the way. 

Edited by YesPlease