PO Now: Sunny Day Real Estate - How It Feels To Be Something On Reissue

55 minutes ago, The Royal Dutch of Dukes said:

Is there an option to choose the yellow specifically, or is it safe to assume that one you order this early will be yellow? I only see the "LP - $16" option with no specifics about color.

Sub Pop will show the "Limited Loser Edition colored vinyl available while supplies last!" message until they're gone and then take down the message. While you can't guarantee you don't put in your order in between the last one being sold and the message going down, considering that we've only known about this for an hour, you're probably safe right now. 

Anyway, I've got an OG of this but I definitely gotta get in on this yellow.

Edited by tape

9 minutes ago, tape said:

Sub Pop will show the "Limited Loser Edition colored vinyl available while supplies last!" message until they're gone and then take down the message. While you can't guarantee you don't put in your order in between the last one being sold and the message going down, considering that we've only known about this for an hour, you're probably safe right now. 

Anyway, I've got an OG of this but I definitely gotta get in on this yellow.

Thanks! In for 1.

It would be awesome if they did a re-release of some of the early 7-inches...maybe a compilation 10" with Flatland Spider on one side and TSMAP on the other...

2 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

SRC is releasing this, Diary, and LP2 on cassette too.

Would love a repress or tape copy of Rising Tide.

1 hour ago, tape said:

Is this different from the Sub Pop cassettes, or is SRC just selling those?

SRC isn't releasing it, Sub Pop is. SRC is just selling it. But like almost every other thing they sell, there's no reason to buy it from them.