PO: Grouplove - Big Mess

Seeing as the band have a seeming affinity for only releasing music in September, the new album Big Mess will be out September 9, 2016.

Preorder includes a really neat colored vinyl, and a special package including a 7". They will also be touring this fall to support the new album. Dates and preorder at the link.

http://store.grouplovemusic.com/?=cache123&intcmp=160620%2Fgrouplove%2Fatl%2Fspl%2Fs_cat%2Ftxt%2Fbdy%2Fww%2Fbig-mess-preorder-bundles

Edited by backpackoat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, backpackoat said:

This was by far one of my most anticipated albums this year but I gotta say, upon first listen I don't think it's that great. Hopefully it will grow a bit.

Agreed. There are a couple of decent songs, but overall I'm not feeling it. It did make me want to listen to Waters though. In my head they've basically become the better version of Grouplove.

2 hours ago, dnl said:

Agreed. There are a couple of decent songs, but overall I'm not feeling it. It did make me want to listen to Waters though. In my head they've basically become the better version of Grouplove.

Oh yeah man, the Waters album was really good and very grouplove-y. Glad to see I'm not the only one that knows of them. I still like Never Trust A Happy Song better though.

Probably sounds grouplove-y since Ryan from Grouplove did produce that album. What's Real is amazing and underrated. Seriously, people. Go buy that album.

Waters is incredible live too. On their last tour opening for Matt & Kim, they did a one-off headlining show in my city. Easily the best show I went to last year. They ran out of songs at the end so they played Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus as their encore and absolutely killed it.