PO Soon: Signals Midwest - At This Age LP (9/2/16)

4 hours ago, dantheriver said:

Got a starburst along with the Yeesh LP and Strange Relations cassette. TE complete physical discography still going strong.

My discography is complete again as well. Vinyl that is, I did not pick up any of the cassette releases though because I refuse to get into buying cassettes that I have no way of listening to.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, FiggyPuddling said:

Did these end up starting to ship out then?  It was mentioned they were supposed to start shipping last week.  I did order the bundle with all 3 albums though so maybe that has to do with my wait.

It looks like some orders went out last week according to people posting pics. They said that due to the tropical storm and labor day, they should resume shipping yesterday or today.

On 9/7/2016 at 9:09 AM, FiggyPuddling said:

Did these end up starting to ship out then?  It was mentioned they were supposed to start shipping last week.  I did order the bundle with all 3 albums though so maybe that has to do with my wait.

I got my starburst variant sometime last week. Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet :/

• 2 years later...

So I saw these guys this past Saturday for a "4/20 Show" with Pet Symmetry, Sincere Engineer, and the Sidekicks.

They played a new song featuring Deanna Belos (from Sincere Engineer) which was absolutely incredible.  Also, they said they just got the test presses in for their new album due out this Summer.  So damn ready.

3 hours ago, Rip said:

So I saw these guys this past Saturday for a "4/20 Show" with Pet Symmetry, Sincere Engineer, and the Sidekicks.

They played a new song featuring Deanna Belos (from Sincere Engineer) which was absolutely incredible.  Also, they said they just got the test presses in for their new album due out this Summer.  So damn ready.

Fuck yeah! Can't wait to hear what they've been working on. This band never dissapoints.