PO NOW: Pg.lost - Versus | 2xLP | Pelagic

• 1 month later...
On 11/23/2016 at 1:23 AM, Mr Mojo said:

So did anyone catch pg.lost on the european tour yet? I always thought they would be headlining, but since I discovered they´re supporting two other bands (Alcest & Mono) I reckon they will do a quite short set.

My buddies just saw them in Hamburg and Copenhagen, respectively.  They both said they were incredible.  Their set was shorter, yeah.  But still.... not a show to miss. 

• 1 year later...

They were supposed to record their Yes I Am anniversary show but I don't remember hearing anything about that.  These guys are one of the best bands to see live, either way.  I'll never forget the first time I heard "Vultures", I fucking cried.  That chorus is so much more powerful live than on record.  Post-rock is so crazy like that sometimes. 

I have seen them twice, opening for Cult of Luna. But this was the first time I saw them headline, and it was a brilliant evening!

The venue, Södra Teatern, in Stockholm was sold out and it was an all seater. A beautiful venue, like an old theatre, that fitted pg.lost perfect with their beautiful music. I got the impression that a lot of the people there had travelled from other countries for this gig, as I could hear many languages there.
So yes, they were fantastic and I hope they will headline more now...

cdlit7l.jpg

WmAmg0C.jpg

LQ5gl6R.jpg

My mate shot this video of Terrain:

Edited by Mr Mojo
sp

On 10/22/2018 at 1:45 PM, Mr Mojo said:

I have seen them twice, opening for Cult of Luna. But this was the first time I saw them headline, and it was a brilliant evening!

Did you happen to see them at Pustervik in Gothenberg on the 2016 SATH tour?  I flew over to catch that one and then went down to A Colossal Weekend in Copenhagen. 

I got to see them play "Dim" twice, so I can die now. 

15 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

Did you happen to see them at Pustervik in Gothenberg on the 2016 SATH tour?  I flew over to catch that one and then went down to A Colossal Weekend in Copenhagen. 

I got to see them play "Dim" twice, so I can die now. 

No, I saw them in Stockholm the day before/after or something like that. Fantastic concert, although the best time I've seen them was back in 2013 (I think?).