(PO) Sum 41 - 13 Voices

32 minutes ago, scottheisel said:

This is a very angry record, in case this song didn't tip you off. If you're a fan of the darker side of this band (i.e. Does This Look Infected and Chuck), this will be something you enjoy.

Nice, I dig Chuck but not really anything else.  It seems that when Deryck is faced with death he writes much better stuff :P

If you woulda told me in 2006 that Blink, Good Charlotte, TBS, Sum 41, and Yellowcard would be releasing new albums in 2016 and people would be really excited about them, I woulda called you crazy. This new single is good. Maybe I'll pick this up, but I feel like I should get All Killer No Filler first.

What the hell is up with that artwork? Is this a GnR album? Good lord.
Shitty artwork aside, I actually really dig that song. I have a lot of preorders right now so I'm going to hold off, but I'm looking forward to hearing more. Glad they are back at it, and putting out good stuff. The half red half black looks awesome, especially at an $18 price point.

2 hours ago, TheWindBlower said:

If you woulda told me in 2006 that Blink, Good Charlotte, TBS, Sum 41, and Yellowcard would be releasing new albums in 2016 and people would be really excited about them, I woulda called you crazy. This new single is good. Maybe I'll pick this up, but I feel like I should get All Killer No Filler first.

https://www.smartpunk.com/96686/Sum-41-All-Killer-No-Filler-Americana-Colored-Vinyl

2 hours ago, TheWindBlower said:

I just ordered AKNF off of smart punk. Been wanting it for a while so I jumped on it when I saw they had it in stock.

32 minutes ago, blackhawks88 said:

I just ordered AKNF off of smart punk. Been wanting it for a while so I jumped on it when I saw they had it in stock.

It sounds great by the way. I have a first pressing but they use the same plates. I like the Americana marble. It looks awesome. You'll love it. 

S0oEJ7k.jpg

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, T2000 said:

They are making a very limited LP edition of this album in full red (500 pressed) for only 20$

instead of the 35$ on the official website for the other colors at 1500 pressed (white or black+red)
Strange... Whatever, I just bought it. www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B01HPU0P34

$26 w/ shipping.