DVSN - Sept. 5th

Good afternoon, I hope this is allowed since im pretty new here but really enjoy the board. Well straight to the point, i really love this record a lot, it instantly made an impression on me and have been overplaying the album since it came out. DVSN announced its vinyl release and i do see some black copies available in places like Turntablelab but there is one thing that keeps racking my brain and when i searched initially, i see places like MerchBar, Bullmoose, and interpunk having the record listed as a "Purple" version. So im confused as to if its a separate release, variant version by OVO or if it was intended to be purple at first but they switched their minds and decided to just do black versions instead. Either way ill be buying this record but i just want to see if anyone knows or just find some clarification on the release. If you guys havent yet, and love some R&B with crisp downtempo beats, i highly recommend these guys. Made up of a singer and daniel daley and nineteen85 under drakes label OVO sound. My favorites are "with me", "too deep", "try" and "do it well"

dvsn-The-Line.jpg