PWR BTTM - Ugly Cherries (2nd Pressing)

Surprised nobody has been talking about this band yet, they're amazing.

Queer alternative punk, super catchy. I've been fortunate enough to see them twice this year, most recently last week with Pity Sex.

I got the first pressing of their record in February, but it sold out pretty quick. Second press just came out! It's the same color as the last press, but still worth having if you missed it.

Check out their music:

https://pwrbttm.bandcamp.com/

Order the 2nd Pressing:

http://www.fatherdaughterrecords.com/products/566357-pwr-bttm-ugly-cherries

13 hours ago, jhulud said:

Caught these guys last week with Petal and Pity Sex. 100% a fun performance and they were cracking jokes left and right and was a great time. I was immensely impressed by their music and their attitude and personalities.

saw them on this same tour and had a total opposite opinion. to each their own I guess but they kept awkwardly calling out people in the crowd while interrupting songs to preach about homosexuality and really inappropriate stuff. really made for an uncomfortable experience 

21 minutes ago, antisyntax said:

Csaw them on this same tour and had a total opposite opinion. to each their own I guess but they kept awkwardly calling out people in the crowd while interrupting songs to preach about homosexuality and really inappropriate stuff. really made for an uncomfortable experience 

Sounds like you should reflect on yourself, dude. "preaching homosexuality?" I think you mean aggressively being themselves? Genderqueer as fuck and I love it. Especially because they love themselves enough to stand up for who they are.

Their music and lyrics are designed to be confrontational. At the same time, some incredibly tender tunes in the mix.

Their stage banter is amazing. And people need to be called out on their shit when they're wrong. Then it's a learning experience

Edited by overdue

35 minutes ago, overdue said:

Sounds like you should reflect on yourself, dude. "preaching homosexuality?" I think you mean aggressively being themselves? Genderqueer as fuck and I love it. Especially because they love themselves enough to stand up for who they are.

Their music and lyrics are designed to be confrontational. At the same time, some incredibly tender tunes in the mix.

Their stage banter is amazing. And people need to be called out on their shit when they're wrong. Then it's a learning experience

....are you in the band or something?

• 3 weeks later...