FS: EVERYTHING IN MY TRADE LIST

connorhovey

Hey y'all!

I haven't posted in this forum in a hot minute, but I've had nothing but outrageously positive experiences from this group.

I'm reaching out for help! I'm in the process of decluttering my life. I have a goal of moving to Louisville by the beginning or middle of October to move in with my main squeeze and start barber school as soon as I get down there. With that being said, I'd love to sell all of you my records, because I know they will be going to great homes who will appreciate them just as much, maybe even more than I do.

I will try to mark off what is pending on the list as messages come rolling in.

Feel free to ask/offer about anything on here and I will do my best to respond as promptly as possible. I will also provide pictures upon request. You will find the link to my Discogs account below. Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from y'all soon!!

https://www.discogs.com/user/connorhovey/collection

• 1 month later...

Bump!

I've set an official move date of October 10th and I'm super excited! However, I'm trying to not drag my records 900 miles across the country.

Anything helps. Message me with any inquiries. The faster this stuff moves, the less anxiety I'll have from now until October!

• 3 weeks later...