BLUDHONEY | CoastalDives, Hiroshi Hasegawa (of C.C.C.C.) & Dao De Noize OUT NOW

We'll have an announcement on our next release very soon, which is the debut LP from an artist who's been popping up on some hardvapour labels recently. It's a bit less droney than previous releases, but every bit as watery, weird, and melodic. Amazing album, but a very small run of tapes, so keep your eyes peeled for the announcement.

Coming down the pipeline we have a few more debut albums from incredible new artists, a Disasterpeace reissue with awesome new artwork and colors, the first full-length from a well-known vaporwave artist and some more indie game soundtracks ;)

1 hour ago, mellowtooth said:

We'll have an announcement on our next release very soon, which is the debut LP from an artist who's been popping up on some hardvapour labels recently. It's a bit less droney than previous releases, but every bit as watery, weird, and melodic. Amazing album, but a very small run of tapes, so keep your eyes peeled for the announcement.

Coming down the pipeline we have a few more debut albums from incredible new artists, a Disasterpeace reissue with awesome new artwork and colors, the first full-length from a well-known vaporwave artist and some more indie game soundtracks ;)

Okay, if I have to...

12 hours ago, cantdance said:

Pretty sure this is their debut. Psyched!

They have a few digital releases (not sure about physical), but this is definitely the debut physical release of their selftitled album. At least, that's what I've gleaned since yesterday's announcement.

Edited by docbronze

• 4 weeks later...

I'm excited to announce that we're giving away a "Hyper Light Drifter" cassette bundle with a BLUDHONEY t-shirt and handmade pin! You can enter on both Twitter and Facebook below (and yes, entering on both increases your odds!)

TWITTER: (follow & RT to enter)

FACEBOOK: (like our page & comment to enter)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2016 at 9:18 AM, mellowtooth said:

These are ON SALE now! Purchase link: https://bludhoney.bandcamp.com/merch

We also have some very limited beautiful screen printed tees for sale (these have mostly gone out to the artists and friends of the label)

When can we expect these to start shipping?