FS: Alexisonfire Box Set, Chiodos Signed, Saosin, Circa, Panic at the disco, Fall of Troy, etc.

phrenetiK

I bought the 25 pack of lp mailers from bagsunlimited so all my records will be shipped in those. all prices are obo

shipping is $4 each album.

Panic! - A fever you can't sweat out - gold clear - sold

fall out boy - take this to your grave - blue clear - sold

underoath - they're only chasing safety - 180g clear - sold

fall of troy - doppelganger - bone red w black splatter - $120

circa survive - juturna - orange mable - $34

city and colour - sometimes - red & green - $55

the postal service - give up deluxe - black - $24

linkin park - hybrid theory - $18

alexisonfire - box set 1st edition - $500

the sound of animals fighting - tiger and the duke - green - $45

have more will post prices later...taking back sunday, chiodos signed LP devil & alls well that ends well

Edited by phrenetiK

8 hours ago, NahDispute said:

I know everyone's flipping out about your prices, but that's the cheapest i've ever seen a fever you can't sweat out go for. Still too expensive for me to actually buy though.

Well you obviously missed it last year when I sold my Gold Variant of "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" to a member here B-Dosia for $120. I see them for $250 on ebay every once in awhile. But guess what this isn't Ebay!

9 hours ago, NahDispute said:

I know everyone's flipping out about your prices, but that's the cheapest i've ever seen a fever you can't sweat out go for. Still too expensive for me to actually buy though.

those prices are trash, i got my Fever for well under $100 and its the original black press.

Edited by necroking

sorry guys, for all my prices i just looked up the lowest price one on ebay and then posted that here, figuring people would lowball in PM.

feel free to make offers on these, but i paid 125 for fever a few years ago, i paid 100 for the fall of troy, fall out boy already sold for 150 in pm, i paid 125 for it, feel free to make whatever offers, worst i can say is no

Just cause you paid a certain amount for a record doesn't mean it's worth that. You paid $100 for a $50 record, so you sell it for $120? Take that shit to eBay, dude. You can buy that Fall of Troy record for $55 right now, and you have the audacity to sell it on here for more than twice that cause you want to flip. I can understand wanting to get your money back, but now you're just being an asshole flipper. You even made this account with the express purpose of doing so. 

Someone like you would be selling Panic and Fall Out Boy; makes sense. 

36 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Just cause you paid a certain amount for a record doesn't mean it's worth that. You paid $100 for a $50 record, so you sell it for $120? Take that shit to eBay, dude. You can buy that Fall of Troy record for $55 right now, and you have the audacity to sell it on here for more than twice that cause you want to flip. I can understand wanting to get your money back, but now you're just being an asshole flipper. You even made this account with the express purpose of doing so. 

Someone like you would be selling Panic and Fall Out Boy; makes sense. 

I got my /350 original press of Doppelganger for $75. Just saying...