Trip to Colorado

I personally think Colorado is its best in the Summer/Fall. There's so much to do whether you want to do outdoorsy stuff or city stuff, etc.

If you're doing a city day, definitely hit up several of the breweries around. Wynkoop is a favorite that is very close to the ballpark.

There are definitely breweries and for camping I don't know Denver too well, mueller state park in woodland park is beautiful and if it was a month or two later you could watch the aspens change color which is a site to behold. Let me know though and ill come meet you for a drink or lunch or whatever. If anything good is playing go to red rocks it's really the best venue I've ever been to

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 4:28 PM, tellallyourfriends said:

Do you drink or smoke? Are you vegetarian/vegan? 

Drink/Smoke-Not too much but am open to anything really.  Not a vegan or vegetarian but do eat at vegan/vegetarian restaurants, off topic but ate at a vegan taco trailer in Austin yesterday and it was sooooo good.

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 8:53 AM, NapalmBrain said:

There are definitely breweries and for camping I don't know Denver too well, mueller state park in woodland park is beautiful and if it was a month or two later you could watch the aspens change color which is a site to behold. Let me know though and ill come meet you for a drink or lunch or whatever. If anything good is playing go to red rocks it's really the best venue I've ever been to

I wish we could go up there in the fall but the gf is in school.  One day though, one day. I'll let you know for sure, and we can meet up dude; I'll check out red rocks too.