FS: Deftones Box Set (sealed, unnumbered)

jrodan

4 minutes ago, Werner Herzog said:

Well, I guess I'll start..

$1. 

man, if only you had read my instruction to PM offers, you coulda had this thing for $1. alas, since you did not follow proper protocol, you have been banned for purchase of this item. lesson learned, eh?

57 minutes ago, jrodan said:

@KingTacoMunster is now also banned from the purchase of this item. I believe only those with impeccable reading comprehension should be able to own this wonderful box set.

I posted here because I obviously didn't want this box set to begin with or I WOULD have PM'd you with an actual offer silly goose. I just wanted to outbid my bloke holden

1 hour ago, jrodan said:

man, if only you had read my instruction to PM offers, you coulda had this thing for $1. alas, since you did not follow proper protocol, you have been banned for purchase of this item. lesson learned, eh?

and you damn well know you want "offers" so some sad sap would give over what its worth you sneaky snake

contraire mon frère! I am asking for offers because this box set is worth what someone will pay for it. I can't find much information on a sealed box set that isn't numbered, so it is hard to choose a price. I don't want to get ridiculed for asking too much, so I would prefer someone who wants this to offer what they are willing to pay. thanks, for contributing to this thread though. I am totally fine with transparency through my dealings. :)

@KingTacoMunster

p.s. just saw you are from Myrtle Beach. Will trade this box set for a $500 gift certificate to Wings.

Edited by jrodan

why not post the price you paid for it, to get your money back you know..but

1) you may want to get more profits

2) you might have been a sad sap to over pay for it to begin with

and I don't deal with Wings gift certificates, BUT if you wanted $500 in certificates Dick's restaurant, I can make that happen.

enjoy my last free bump :)