PO: Kishi Bashi - Sonderlust

New Kishi Bashi album out September 16, 2016.

Preorder includes a /500 VIP-only variant of black, white, gold, and bronze splatter vinyl with packaging signed and hand-numbered by Kishi Bashi, and includes bonus 7" featuring rare piano recordings.

Other two variants are a gold/black split and a regular black. Prices between $25 and $15 depending on variant. 7" can be bought separately via VIP. Shipping is free for all VIPs as well.

https://www.joyfulnoiserecordings.com/products/sonderlust

New songs streaming at these links (or Spotify): 
http://www.npr.org/sections/allsongs/2016/07/13/485838367/kishi-bashi-announces-new-album-shares-its-first-single
http://www.stereogum.com/1891619/kishi-bashi-hey-big-star/franchises/premiere/

Edited by backpackoat

1 hour ago, deer said:

How much is the VIP variant? Debating dropping the $5 to get it. Lighght was in my top 3 records of 2014, excited for this.

Or... maybe someone with VIP could pick me up a copy if I send you how much it costs via PayPal?

VIP is $25 out the door. I'll do this for you if you don't want to pay the extra $5, but if any label deserves an extra Lincoln, I think it's JN.

8 hours ago, BrainGilliams said:

Don't they typically release the VIP version to the general public the next day?  I wonder if this will sell out before then.  I might have to pick up a copy if it lasts until then. 

Hoping this is the case and that the splatter variant lasts till Friday 

9 hours ago, BrainGilliams said:

Don't they typically release the VIP version to the general public the next day?  I wonder if this will sell out before then.  I might have to pick up a copy if it lasts until then. 

7 minutes ago, drewberinger said:

Hoping this is the case and that the splatter variant lasts till Friday 

I thought VIP releases were just that - *only* available to paying VIP members and never released to "general" buyers. The only thing they do at times is give VIP users an early chance to purchase items before they send out mass emails the next day, but those aren't necessarily VIP releases. Like the Bernie Sanders flexi. 

There are only 54 of the Kishi Bashi VIP left in stock. I'd act fast if you want it.