PO SOON : Dillinger Escape Plan - Dissociation

On 7/13/2016 at 3:17 AM, Rottengoth said:

I'm working the show in San Francisco and the venue is small as hell. Everyone's going to die.

I tried to get tix to this show :(. I can't believe their playing this tiny ass venue. You are right there will be injuries. I saw them right down the street at Bottom of the Hill when the y were touring on Ire Works years ago. To this day that show and AX7 when Waking the fallen first came out played a small club in SF are the two craziest shows I've ever been to

1 hour ago, B-dosia said:

I tried to get tix to this show :(. I can't believe their playing this tiny ass venue. You are right there will be injuries. I saw them right down the street at Bottom of the Hill when the y were touring on Ire Works years ago. To this day that show and AX7 when Waking the fallen first came out played a small club in SF are the two craziest shows I've ever been to

Yeah what's even more scary is I'm stage security.

On 1 août 2016 at 11:59 AM, freedumb said:

Wow !  What a blast !! Can't wait to listen it on my stereo. Certainly an another AOTY candidate. 

Edited by archiced

17 minutes ago, zerohacker said:

WHAT!? This is a very weird move, but would you really expect anything else from Dillinger?

- I'm taken quite aback by this, but at the same time, I can definitely understand it from Ben's viewpoint, I have so much respect for these guys, and to see them stepping back while at the top of their game is something that deserves an infinite amount of respect. This makes me incredibly excited for Dissociation, because it'd seem they've put their everything into this.

Edited by AnimosityDK

theres literally no way to predict how anyone is going to feel about anything in 3 years, 5 years, 10 years. if the last 5-7 years have taught us anything, its that a whole bunch of bands that nobody thought would ever reunite have. 

anyway, i think the new song is alright. i jumped on that amazon PO thinking it was gonna be the LP but i dunno if ill keep it or cancel since its just a 7". ill definitely buy the LP. 

4 hours ago, roadmonkey said:

Eh, don't worry, they'll reunite in like 5 years in the search for more money tour :D

2 hours ago, daegor said:

I honestly really doubt this, they all have numerous other musical outlets and they don't seem to be in it for the money.  This feels like the The Chariot breakup, very final.

2 hours ago, roadmonkey said:

was making a facetious joke there :D

I absolutely agree with you though.

2 hours ago, mattisr1984 said:

theres literally no way to predict how anyone is going to feel about anything in 3 years, 5 years, 10 years. if the last 5-7 years have taught us anything, its that a whole bunch of bands that nobody thought would ever reunite have. 

Apparently Greg agrees with you Matt:

http://www.altpress.com/features/entry/dillinger_escape_plan_open_up_on_breakup_people_are_done_when_theyre_dead