PO SOON : Dillinger Escape Plan - Dissociation

• 2 weeks later...

According to their Facebook page:

"*Happiness is a smile" by The Dillinger Escape Plan - don't frown if you didn't get a copy of this very limited edition 7". We have been holding on to a box and will be randomly adding them to the presale of "Dissociation""

Fingers crossed. That's the last thing I need to complete the discography, hope it comes in my bundle. If anyone gets it that doesn't want it, please please please let me know, I'll buy it off you for $$$.

1 hour ago, hallowken78 said:

Damn.  It's a shot in the dark, but it might be enough of a shot to get me to PO from MerchConnection.  Really surprised nothing popped up on PSI.

Anybody think white still might available?  I'm also unable to get a clear answer on whether or not this has a DL card.

I ordered within the first hour or so, then emailed them the next day asking if I got the white and they said "Sorry, I'm unable to tell!"  My guess is that the white is unavailable. They already sold out of the /100 print bundles, I think that was in the first day, but some of those might've been with CDs. 

58 minutes ago, zerohacker said:

I ordered within the first hour or so, then emailed them the next day asking if I got the white and they said "Sorry, I'm unable to tell!"  My guess is that the white is unavailable. They already sold out of the /100 print bundles, I think that was in the first day, but some of those might've been with CDs. 

Yeah, I emailed them as well and they said they couldn't tell me because 'the band wanted it to be a surprise'.  My concern is that they're just gonna botch the whole thing and that white won't actually go to the first 500.  Furthermore, is it only 500 through them or 500 total on the white?  Because I've seen it for sale on one of the UK sites already.  If it's only 500 total, then Merch Connection isn't even allotted the entire pressing which would make the whole thing even more misleading.  

At this point I'm just concerned with the DL card.  They had no info on that either.  

58 minutes ago, zerohacker said:

Yeah, I emailed them as well and they said they couldn't tell me because 'the band wanted it to be a surprise'.  My concern is that they're just gonna botch the whole thing and that white won't actually go to the first 500.  Furthermore, is it only 500 through them or 500 total on the white?  Because I've seen it for sale on one of the UK sites already.  If it's only 500 total, then Merch Connection isn't even allotted the entire pressing which would make the whole thing even more misleading.  

At this point I'm just concerned with the DL card.  They had no info on that either.  

8 minutes ago, Twistedshabazz said:

Did they "find a box of these"

12 hours ago, zerohacker said:

According to their Facebook page:

"*Happiness is a smile" by The Dillinger Escape Plan - don't frown if you didn't get a copy of this very limited edition 7". We have been holding on to a box and will be randomly adding them to the presale of "Dissociation""