PO SOON : Dillinger Escape Plan - Dissociation

7 hours ago, glass realms said:

Just got back from the LA show. Much to my surprise, they still had the Happiness 7". Green vinyl, $15. They also have the silver Limerent Death. They have the new album but no indication if it was clear vinyl (or if it was colored vinyl at all. It didn't have a hype sticker like the blue vinyl press).

Would you be down down to trade green for my clear? I have pink and clear already just need green.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2016 at 4:03 PM, KingTacoMunster said:

listening to this on my way home, since I have a solid hour to kill, cant wait...waiting to hear about tour variants if there is before I decide which variant I want to grab..

They were charging $20 a pop for the Happiness 7" in Philly last night.  They're down to around 10 left for the rest of the tour according to their merch dude.  

17 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

They were charging $20 a pop for the Happiness 7" in Philly last night.  They're down to around 10 left for the rest of the tour according to their merch dude.  

They were also out of clear copies of Dissociation. I bought it right before Cult Leader went on. They had indie blue and standard black copies for $30, so that went up in price too. 

The merch was well picked over too. The only shirts left were either size small or XL.

Edited by randomfortunepa

3 minutes ago, randomfortunepa said:

They were also out of clear copies of Dissociation. I bought it right before Cult Leader went on. They had indie blue and standard black copies for $30, so that went up in price too. 

The merch was well picked over too. The only shirts left were either size small or XL.

Yep, I would've grabbed a clear Dissociation had they had any left.  Oh well.

1 hour ago, hallowken78 said:

that's crazy because I saw them on Saturday (the 12th) and was one of the first 20 in and the merch dude said they were sold out of the happiness 7. did get a clear copy of dissociation though.

1 hour ago, Twistedshabazz said:

They may have been doing so many per show. When I saw sleep a few months afo they were selling limited patches and they alloted so many per show so they wouldnt sell out by like the second date

Pretty sure that's what's going on - Touche Amore is doing the same thing with the tour pressing of Stage Four too.

I just got this  email

"Thanks again for purchasing the Dillinger Escape Plan Preorder Bundle #10. The poster you received with your order was advertised as hand-numbered, and we realize that it was not.

We had these re-printed and each poster is now hand-numbered out of 100. We are shipping you a new one today."

So now I'll have 2 prints, if anyone is interested in buying one from me let me know!

Dillinger sell a lot of merch at their shows for the size of the band, so rather than lug it around everywhere they'll have designated places on the tour where they pick more up from. I've done a few runs of 4-5 shows and out of nowhere they will just have a crazy amount of merch available. I'd expect the Happiness 7" to show up on the Euro dates again.

4 hours ago, zerohacker said:

I just got this  email

"Thanks again for purchasing the Dillinger Escape Plan Preorder Bundle #10. The poster you received with your order was advertised as hand-numbered, and we realize that it was not.

We had these re-printed and each poster is now hand-numbered out of 100. We are shipping you a new one today."

So now I'll have 2 prints, if anyone is interested in buying one from me let me know!

How much would you want?

I really wanted that damn slipmat, I will probably end up buying the whole bundle aftermarket.