PO SOON : Dillinger Escape Plan - Dissociation

1 hour ago, Twistedshabazz said:

Based on the setlist i saw they need to give those first 3 records more love. Insanely last album heavy. I feel they usually play at least one irony is a dead scene song too. 

If this is truely the beginning of the end they need to give the masses what they want. 

I reaaaaally miss the days of them playing When Goods Dogs Do Bad Things and Destro's Secret.

6 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Still no official US links? Seems super weird that they haven't just put them out now that there's like 4 places to order from.

Distros tend to put stuff up as soon as it pops up on their order list from distributors (hence VC occasionally finding out about a release before it's been announced), that has nothing to do with the band/label's launch plans. They likely have another song set to premiere somewhere to coincide with official preorders. They aren't going to rush their preorders just because it's available via some distros because they don't really care where you buy the album.

11 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Distros tend to put stuff up as soon as it pops up on their order list from distributors (hence VC occasionally finding out about a release before it's been announced), that has nothing to do with the band/label's launch plans. They likely have another song set to premiere somewhere to coincide with official preorders. They aren't going to rush their preorders just because it's available via some distros because they don't really care where you buy the album.

They already announced pre orders for digital and CD options, they said vinyl version are coming soon. So it seems kinda strange but oh well. I'm sure within the next week or so

3 hours ago, dantheriver said:

Interesting and subtle truth.... It's kinda weird how collecting vinyl gives you a bigger picture/view on how the industry works. 

Edited by MCDELTAT

Also, whoever is seeing the show tonight, Ben went to ER last night, they cut the set a bit short, Greg accidentally head butted him and he was bleeding everywhere, his eye is super swollen so hopefully that doesn't effect the show tonight. Also Mike Patton showed up last night. Cool getting to meet him. 

3 hours ago, MayCauseDeath said:

still no US pre order for a colored version of the full length?

At this point I assume they are waiting until they are done with this small tour promoting the single. Maybe they will come out with an announcement about the full length tour accompanied by pre orders.

If anyone happens to still need One of Us is the Killer I have a copy of this pressing I can let go of because I got a copy of the screenprint variant. Paid retail for it back when it came out so I'd like to get about that back which would be about 18PPD. I don't care enough to start a proper sale thread but if someone here wants it before I take it to trade at my local let me know.