BEACH SLANG - A LOUD BASH OF TEENAGE FEELINGS

2 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Ya ain't missing much.

I listened to the leak and it sounds like everything else this band as done without so much of the positive. Really wondering what all the continued hype is about

I hope you guys like it. My guess is they will keep old fans, lose a handful because its pretty much the same thing and not really gain any for the same reason

12 hours ago, crossedoutname said:

It is? I thought the US pressings were green and the early bird was the green/blue mix 

It's the US indie store exclusive:

On 7/26/2016 at 6:05 PM, aellerton said:

Bull Moose has two more variants up: 

Indie exclusive (180-gram White Starburst and Reflex Blue Viny, limited to 2000 copies)

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/23304635/beach-slang-loud-bash-of-teenage-feelings-white-starburst-reflex-blue-vinyl-180-gram-indie-exclusive

Standard (?) blue:

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/23275018/beach-slang-loud-bash-of-teenage-feelings-blue-vinyl

On 9/14/2016 at 5:01 PM, Dub said:

I got all excited to come home and download this and just remembered I ordered from BSM.  Oh well.  They're in Fort Wayne next Thursday and that should be pretty solid.  Little victories...

Wish it wasn't another month until they come to Bloomington. I'm waiting to get a copy there. 

4 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

Haven't heard the other one, but I listened to the leak of this one and left kinda unimpressed. Is it worth going back to their first LP?

Nah, I don't think anyone actually likes this band anymore but feel like they have to after how good the EPs were.

11 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

That's where I started. It's pretty good but nothing extraordinary. 

This. It's not bad, but it's boring as hell. No good hooks, no memorable lyrics or guitar parts. I listened to it 4-5 times and don't feel any need ever listen to it again.

Least we'll always have Broken Thrills.