BEACH SLANG - A LOUD BASH OF TEENAGE FEELINGS

23 minutes ago, putol said:

Flight 13, Finest Vinyl and Dodo Beach as well. almost every german indie retailer

I tweeted at BMS just to comment on how neat the colors are and all and mentioned I wanted to snag the German variant. They suggested Finest Vinyl, but when I went to check, they're all out at the moment.

52 minutes ago, jhulud said:

I tweeted at BMS just to comment on how neat the colors are and all and mentioned I wanted to snag the German variant. They suggested Finest Vinyl, but when I went to check, they're all out at the moment.

http://www.greenhell.de/katalog/angebote/detail_82866.html?back_to_index&greenhell=b212e554c90ba171ccdba3f1bebb27f5

is this it?

I bought the indie exclusive variant today since I never got around to pre ordering from polyvinyl and now that I've got to really sit down with it I fucking love this record. I've been really depressed lately and listening to this has made me feel a lot better, and thats really all I want from a beach slang record.

1 hour ago, maximuss said:

Got the bsm version in today. What a superb album, even better then the first , i think. But the vinyl is not the so great looking, just 3/4 black and 1/4 blue with splatter, funny but not great.= Well it sounds great!B)

Mine came in today too. Sounds great, the music's great but you're right about it not looking the best. Maybe would've gone with a different pressing had the pictures been released at the time of PO but BSM threw in a couple of discount codes and a pin so swings and roundabouts.