BEACH SLANG - A LOUD BASH OF TEENAGE FEELINGS

After letting the album sit for a while: I keep desiring to come back to it, I never got that before with their previous work. Honestly, this might be their most varied album, I can remember so much more of individual songs than I could their first. A lot off The Things We Do... felt same-y and sometimes I couldn't remember if some melody went to one song or another. But god help me, this band just keeps getting better. I can't understand people who think this blurs into itself more than everything they've made before... the sounds are more varied, the chord progressions are much more diverse than their first LP... mmm. It's much more chewy than their first and I love it.

Considering buying a second colour of this, one of the EU splatters maybe, money be damned. Don't think I will, but those splatters sure are pretty.

4 minutes ago, jhulud said:

So silly. Last time I had that happen to me was with my Hotelier - Goodness pic of my midnight/smitten. Saw that pic pop up on eBay at least twice.

Also - I've heard a few people ask about pressing info for EU/UK retail variants. Well, they're all managed by BSM, and they have the full press info on their site:

200 / Black and Blue tri-colour with Black splatter (BSM webstore exclusive)
200 / Clear with Blue splatter (UK retail exclusive)
500 / Transparent Blue with Solid Blue splatter (Germany retail exclusive)
1100 / Black

So... there you go. Just in case anyone was wondering.

So it appears as though somewhere along the way between the UK and Michigan my UK /200 splatter went missing.  Talking to Banquet right now but they want me to wait another week before they'll do much of anything.  I've never had anything from them take more than 8 days from the dispatch email to my door and we're going on 2.5 weeks... Hopefully it still shows up. 

At the 2015 Riot Fest in Denver I saw these guys at the little inside stage where they typically put bands nobody knows about. There were maybe 10 people watching them but they were great.  Like two months later people wouldn't shut up about them. I'm happy to see a solid band strike a chord with people.

So, my record showed up today.  Unfortunately, its pretty messed up.  I got the feeling looking at the mailer that is was laid flat on another box with seomthing heavy on top of it.  Its pretty bent/warped.  I emailed Banquet... We'll see what they have to say.  Anyone have any experience dealing with them for damaged shipments?

5cya8x.jpg