BEACH SLANG - A LOUD BASH OF TEENAGE FEELINGS

• 5 weeks later...

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn. That PV early bird color is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!! Perfect with the cover art. Will order it next week or so. I have the two BSM versions (direct & indie-store) on order already.

Not missing out on those like last time...thankfully @deer came in with the save on the indie-store one. :)

19 minutes ago, GradedOnACurve said:

Nice! Kind of wish they did something like this for the first LP. Hope the rest of the album holds up as well, as cliche as their songs are.

I think you'll find this album to be a little more varied than the previous full length. It's still Beach Slang through and through, but its definitely got a more raw, more punk vibe. 

Edited by monsterrod

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, TheWindBlower said:

This is good, but we'll see about this release. I think I enjoyed the first EPs too much, and now, nothing really lives up to the hype that I have for this band. I'm still excited though.

Feeling the same here... Haven't been blown away by any of the new tracks, still hesitant to order it until i hear more

4 hours ago, jeffthomas84 said:

Feeling the same here... Haven't been blown away by any of the new tracks, still hesitant to order it until i hear more

I'm not blown away either, but I wasn't blown away by the singles for the first LP at the time. I listened to that record maybe 3 full times before I really loved it. I'm guessing it'll be the same with this one.