PO SOON: The Faceless - Akeldama, Planetary Duality, Autotheism & In Becoming A Ghost

So, a conversation was sparked between myself and Michael Keene last night through my Instagram post surrounding the pressings for PD and Autotheism. His response is below after speaking with Sumerian. 

"I just got word that all 3 records will be pressed in a special edition by November of this year. So I'm assuming the process has already begun considering it takes a really long time to press vinyl" 

This was then followed by, 

"By that time, it might just be all 4 records being pressed ;)"

This is GREAT news for any fans of The Faceless who've searched far and wide for copies of PD over the years. I'm excited to see how these come out! No word on when an actual pre-orders will go up, however, I felt the need to share this. 

I'll update this post as often as I can once more information trickles through. 

Edited by najerarick88

Will get all of them but wish they would make a box set I've been pressing summerian about it for years. so fucking stoked to finally get the first album on vinyl. Did anyone else catch the super lack luster tour they did with rings of saturn and after the burial last year? They played like 6 songs and they were the headliner  

6 minutes ago, kurtgrindcore said:

Will get all of them but wish they would make a box set I've been pressing summerian about it for years. so fucking stoked to finally get the first album on vinyl. Did anyone else catch the super lack luster tour they did with rings of saturn and after the burial last year? They played like 6 songs and they were the headliner  

The last time I saw them they did a really good set and Alex and Evan were still in the band, I believe it was the second to last show before they left. They actually used to be one of my favorite bands, but all the drama with the lin-up made me kinda steer away from them.

24 minutes ago, Reshiram454 said:

The last time I saw them they did a really good set and Alex and Evan were still in the band, I believe it was the second to last show before they left. They actually used to be one of my favorite bands, but all the drama with the lin-up made me kinda steer away from them.

They use to be one of my favorite bands to see I saw them like 7 times in the 05-09 time frame but 2016 faceless fuckin sucks live they just stood their played 6 songs then like ran off stage.  They played all dark graves tho so atleast I got to relive the good old days for 3 minutes haha

On 7/15/2016 at 1:37 AM, kurtgrindcore said:

They use to be one of my favorite bands to see I saw them like 7 times in the 05-09 time frame but 2016 faceless fuckin sucks live they just stood their played 6 songs then like ran off stage.  They played all dark graves tho so atleast I got to relive the good old days for 3 minutes haha

this.

i'm in for an akeldema and PD though

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, anomynous said:

Hopefully the band isn't handling this themselves. Still waiting for the shirt I ordered off their bigcartel 2 months ago

They are not, the label is.

also if you are still waiting on something contact Keene directly and be decently angry about the situation, he'll probably give you free shit 

3 hours ago, kurtgrindcore said:

Yea kinda...

I'm friends with a member of The Faceless, he has another band that I'm also really good friends with all the members, in fact my name is on their thank you credits for their newest album, I work at a venue that the faceless play at usually when they hit the Bay Area and I've also printed merch for The Faceless on several occasions. Not tooting my own horn but I know people in this business. So I hear things. There.

On 10/7/2016 at 9:50 PM, Rottengoth said:

I'm friends with a member of The Faceless, he has another band that I'm also really good friends with all the members, in fact my name is on their thank you credits for their newest album, I work at a venue that the faceless play at usually when they hit the Bay Area and I've also printed merch for The Faceless on several occasions. Not tooting my own horn but I know people in this business. So I hear things. There.

See was that so hard? You should ask them when that cover album they were gonna do like 3 years ago is coming out too 

On 10/7/2016 at 9:50 PM, Rottengoth said:

See was that so hard? You should ask them when that cover album they were gonna do like 3 years ago is coming out too 

17 hours ago, kurtgrindcore said:

No it wasn't hard but I also don't need to explain myself or what I do for work/profession to someone I've never met for the sake of just trying to give people a heads up on maybe seeing some preorders soon. Least you could say is a fucking thank you but I guess your parents raised you without manners, ask them your self when you pay money to see them. you're welcome.