PO Now: Brand New - I Am A Nightmare 12" single & Mene 7" & 3 Demos, Reworked 10"

I Am A Nightmare shirt. Its Brand New and available for one day only so you better go throw your money at them for an incredibly lazy shirt design

http://brandnew.merchdirect.com/

But seriously, if they're going to do something like this, can they actually put some effort into the design? Make a fucking Deja sublimation shirt or something cool like that. Not this crap that a majority of people wouldn't buy if it wasn't for the whole "limited edition" aspect of it.

6 minutes ago, aron4174 said:

I Am A Nightmare shirt. Its Brand New and available for one day only so you better go throw your money at them for an incredibly lazy shirt design

http://brandnew.merchdirect.com/

But seriously, if they're going to do something like this, can they actually put some effort into the design? Make a fucking Deja sublimation shirt or something cool like that. Not this crap that a majority of people wouldn't buy if it wasn't for the whole "limited edition" aspect of it.

i'd much rather have this shirt than a full sublimated deja shirt lolol.

This band is so damn good at milking it:

"This limited edition "I Am A Nightmare" cream T Shirt is only available via the official Brand New online store for 24 hours. This T-Shirt will be taken down 5/24/2016 at 5:00pm"

This will probably sell way more in the next 24 hours than if they left this up there for the next 3 years.

Genius

18 minutes ago, Tommy said:

This band is so damn good at milking it:

"This limited edition "I Am A Nightmare" cream T Shirt is only available via the official Brand New online store for 24 hours. This T-Shirt will be taken down 5/24/2016 at 5:00pm"

This will probably sell way more in the next 24 hours than if they left this up there for the next 3 years.

Genius

i dont quite understand their deal. print a half assed shirt with album art and have it available for 24 hours but don't capitalize on colored vinyl.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh, Brand New... They stuck this on the cover before it got shrink wrapped to make sure you see it. Other side is just the lyrics to the song. They also put the words "Never Finished" on the download card, in incredibly small text and partially covered up with a picture of the flower covered mic stand they have on tour.

AND the circle on the cover can be peeled off to reveal a star formation. Pretty well done release.

XYrIl2w.jpg?2

Edited by aron4174

Would anyone going to a future Brand New/Modest Mouse mind picking up a tour print for me? Will pay for cost and shipping of course. Brand New is the wife's favorite band. We went to the Tampa show tonight, after brand new played we went to get one and the line was super long and I suggested just waiting till MM started playing and buy one then. Of course when we went back they were sold out. Guess I messed that up lol Would be much appreciated!