PO Now: Brand New - I Am A Nightmare 12" single & Mene 7" & 3 Demos, Reworked 10"

24 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

I may be in the minority, but I want a HQ version of the Jude Law re-recording. Any version I've found is like 192kbps.

This version?I own the CD sampler it was on and have a 320kpbs rip of it! PM me with your email and I'll send it to you (also anyone else who wants it).

Edited by shadowkid33

5 hours ago, vanishinghouse said:

Any tour posters?

Yes, there are in limited amounts. Half green half red with a rabbit head looking thing on them...I didn't get a good look. I posted a page back asking if anyone could get one for me, they sold out before I could get one. Throwing it out there if you are feeling generous! haha

5 hours ago, vanishinghouse said:

Any tour posters?

Here is the actual tour poster, and a link to what seems to be the artist's etsy page.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/452769066/official-modest-mouse-and-brand-new-tour?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=modest%20mouse&ref=sr_gallery_11il_570xN.1055769049_f1jp.jpg