PO Now: Brand New - I Am A Nightmare 12" single & Mene 7" & 3 Demos, Reworked 10"

16 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I like how Brand New puts forth all this effort to prevent ticket scalping, but practically encourage the flipping of their records by being cryptic with it haha.

Would 19,000 Brand New fans buy a 10"? Highly doubt it. Record collectors hardly even buy them. 

-Indefinite pressing quantity

Not that cryptic...

2 minutes ago, DafTyler said:

-Indefinite pressing quantity

Not that cryptic...

Tell the guy selling that shit, not me. I'm aware, but do you think the band had a sign at the merch table saying "Indefinite pressing quantity" for the 10"? Because any one of us would probably think we had a relic if we were at the show and had heard no previous mention or details of that 10". 

Just now, throughbeingcruel said:

Tell the guy selling that shit, not me. I'm aware, but do you think the band had a sign at the merch table saying "Indefinite pressing quantity" for the 10"? Because any one of us would probably think we had a relic if we were at the show and had heard no previous mention or details of that 10". 

Thats true. Someone should buy it and smash it when it arrives then demand a refund and say it arrived that way.

Just now, zacooper said:

Looks like the full disco is now available on the procrastinate store. All say Indefinite Black Double 180gram for pressing info. Would be weird if Daisy and YFW were truly 2xLP though given the price is lower than the other two and they've never been 2xLPs.

Damn I just bought YFW this year, but I'll double dip if it's a 2xLP.