PO Now: Brand New - I Am A Nightmare 12" single & Mene 7" & 3 Demos, Reworked 10"

2 minutes ago, Deadformat401 said:

Why a whole 12" for a single though? Is that song confirmed as the only track? You'd think they'd save some and put it on a 7" 

But then there would be no room for those sweet etched b-side lyrics! This way people have to buy 2 copies to read a long with the lyrics as they listen.

6 minutes ago, Deadformat401 said:

Why a whole 12" for a single though? Is that song confirmed as the only track? You'd think they'd save some and put it on a 7" 

Can't you see? They want the title to be literal!

Edit: After hearing the song, I'm pretty excited to see what else they may have up their sleeves! This band can't perpetually write a soundtrack to slitting your wrists.

Edited by I HATE HALO 2

New York, NY – May 17, 2016 – Brand New have announced the release of new single “I Am A Nightmare,” their first new music in more than a year.

The song—produced by Brand New and longtime collaborator Mike Sapone, mixed by Vince Ratti, and taken from the band’s upcoming release—will be available via all Digital Service Providers this week and can be pre-ordered now on vinyl. “I Am A Nightmare” comes in advance of Brand New’s upcoming Canadian headlining tour and American co-headlining tour with Modest Mouse.

The song’s digital release coincides with a special 12” vinyl single featuring artwork from Morning Breath. The vinyl single is available now via the Procrastinate! Music Traitors web store and will be available during the Brand New-Modest Mouse summer tour at the traveling P!MT record store.