PO Now: Brand New - I Am A Nightmare 12" single & Mene 7" & 3 Demos, Reworked 10"

Just now, billya said:

I didn't disagree with any other part of his post, did I?

Are half-way-through-the-new-year's resolutions a thing? Because if they are, maybe I need to start trying as hard as rooks does.

Don't backtrack now billy, you were doing so well!

Find where he missed a comma or something!!

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

What if we got this thread locked right before some super pertinent PO info popped up, and everyone missed out on a sacred /500 variant?  The potential for a Hall of Fame thread is culminating as we speak, friends.

Ill get the swift gifs;)

For the record i was ribbing Derek for his gumbo-esque novel length post. Have no issue with anyone here(except Satan, and freedumb, i guess lol) or varying opinions on music. That's why we are all here. 

1 minute ago, rooks said:

Ill get the swift gifs;)

For the record i was ribbing Derek for his gumbo-esque novel length post. Have no issue with anyone here(except Satan, and freedumb, i guess lol) or varying opinions on music. That's why we are all here. 

People here even like music? Fuck this place, I'm out.

14 minutes ago, turnstiles said:

Was it already said that it would be very Brand New of them to send a full album to people that order this 12" single? 

Whoever came up with this sure is optimistic. MAYBE they would send the digital album, but I doubt they would be selling their actual full length record for $10 in this day and age, even if it was for a bit.