PO NOW : Oathbreaker - Rheia

On 16/10/2016 at 6:49 PM, jonrawks said:

They were dynamite last night!  Wish they would've had a longer set though :)

They only had black Rheia LPs on display.  Caro said they were down to about 15 tour variants and they stopped putting them on display.  Guessing they won't last too many more shows.

They announce 150 tour variant more for the EU.

Certainly  grab one in Gent !

saw OB last night and I am super disappointed in both their set and the new record in general. luckily, they salvaged the set by playing two older songs at the end. new record is: "slow part, blast part, frantic screaming, slow part, end song." what happened to their dynamic songs? did the deafheaven hype get to them? someone please have a conversation with me about this.

9 minutes ago, andyrobbins said:

saw OB last night and I am super disappointed in both their set and the new record in general. luckily, they salvaged the set by playing two older songs at the end. new record is: "slow part, blast part, frantic screaming, slow part, end song." what happened to their dynamic songs? did the deafheaven hype get to them? someone please have a conversation with me about this.

i respect what they do but i just cant get into this band - which is weird because i like bands similar to them. some parts of eros/anteros are alright but i gave rheia two listens on spotify and was mostly bored with it. meh. 

34 minutes ago, andyrobbins said:

Rheia is basically the strongest album in their catalog at this point, so there's that.  Not sure where you're getting the lack of dynamics from – if anything, this album covers way more ground than anything else they've done.

6 hours ago, andyrobbins said:

I am brand new to this band, but I really enjoyed this album.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...