Nov 14 Boston, MA Great Scott
Nov 15 New York, NY Market Hotel
Nov 17 Pittsburgh, PA Cattivo
Nov 18 Cleveland, OH Malhall’s
Nov 19 Chicago, IL Empty Bottle
Nov 20 Detroit, MI El Club
Nov 21 Louisville, KY Zanzabar

• 1 month later...

This is very good album, but I don't even know if it will surpass Circumambulation for me, and it's difficult to top their first two and I.N.O.

Nonetheless, let the flipping begin!

Limited 100 version on discogs

Hopefully in a couple of years a clear will show up on ebay for $40-50 like I got for Circumambulation

This is very good album, but I don't even know if it will surpass Circumambulation for me, and it's difficult to top their first two and I.N.O.

Hopefully in a couple of years a clear will show up on ebay for $40-50 like I got for Circumambulation

54 minutes ago, drds89 said:

I like it better than Circumnabulation. I feel the same about INO and the S/T

54 minutes ago, drds89 said:

I like it better than Circumnabulation. I feel the same about INO and the S/T

So far, I'm on the fence with this album. Circumambulation hasn't been exactly revelatory to my ears and didn't stand the test of time too well, compared to their early material. Now Avvolgere is a mild disappointment, even when compared to its direct predecessor. I can't really put my fingers on what it is I dislike, or if there's anything to dislike at all, I guess I'm just very indifferent to their newer output. Which is a shame, really, considering just how much I used to celebrate them early on and enjoy their first records still. 

• 3 weeks later...

To be honest I think Avvolgere is the point where I'll have to call it quits  with these guys. I love their first two albums but this just isn't doing it for me and I think I have everything I'll ever need from them unless they start mixing it up big time.

To be honest I think Avvolgere is the point where I'll have to call it quits  with these guys. I love their first two albums but this just isn't doing it for me and I think I have everything I'll ever need from them unless they start mixing it up big time.

1 hour ago, Stress On The Sky said:

I thought the same thing on my first listen or so, but the more I listen to this album the more I like it.  It actually reminds me of some of the older stuff.  I agree that they should probably mix it up a bit in the future.