The S U R V I V E Thread - First album repressing, PO now

Aye, the RR7349 Discog listings are filled with errors now.

According to Relapse, the pressings are:
Fourth Press
2000 x Black Standard Gram

Third Press

700 x Black Standard Gram

300 x Sea Blue Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

Second Press

500 x Black Standard Gram

500 x Doublemint Green *European Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

First Press

1750 x Black Standard Gram

400 x Bone White Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

250 x Yellow Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive*

100 x Clear (do not request clear)

But Discogs has separate listings for:

Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Doublemint (purportedly "limited to 487")
Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Double Mint ("Limited to 500 copies.")
Vinyl, LP, Limited Edition, Mint Green ('Limited to 500 copies on "Doublemint" green vinyl')

And the /250 Yellow is now labeled "Vinyl, LP, Limited Edition, Reissue, Easter Yellow" -- Reissue? "Easter Yellow"? Good grief.

Edited by Klera
Formatting

On 9/30/2016 at 8:40 AM, jameshays said:

Anyone know if they are selling vinyl at the shows? I'm going next weekend.

Yes, they were selling them at the show last night so you should be good.

I was in the process of buying mine...until the girl behind the table said, "We have 2 of these left for $25." I look and the s/t album is on the table. Now at this point it's 1:15 am and I'm slightly drunk and had to ask, "Is that what I think it is?"

I just want to publicly thank my friend for telling me not to wait until the end of the night to check out the merch table, because it would have been gone. I'll just pick up the new album some other time.

4 hours ago, mayoroftelevision said:

I was in the process of buying mine...until the girl behind the table said, "We have 2 of these left for $25." I look and the s/t album is on the table. Now at this point it's 1:15 am and I'm slightly drunk and had to ask, "Is that what I think it is?"

I just want to publicly thank my friend for telling me not to wait until the end of the night to check out the merch table, because it would have been gone. I'll just pick up the new album some other time.

1:15 am is not the end of the night?  I'm getting too damn old, I guess.  Haha.  Good on ya!

53 minutes ago, LeeKaye said:

Been to a few gigs recently where the band stops at 10pm due to curfew laws as they are in built up areas. Still at 41 I am not too fussed.  ;)

To add to this as it makes me sound like a lightweight. Often the gigs are in London, and I've got a 2 hour journey home, whilst hammered, clutching my records/shirts/posters etc whilst navigating the tubes/trains. So 10ish isn't too bad.

On October 1, 2016 at 0:28 PM, mayoroftelevision said:

... so did they have a tour variant for RR7349 or?