The S U R V I V E Thread - First album repressing, PO now

1 minute ago, antisyntax said:

meaning they have these colors with them on tour?

I have a RT green on the way but would love a yellow, or even clear lol

Ah, I forgot about the RT green one.

All of those colors were only available via online purchase (clear was never sold, and was only given to friends of the label and band). I'd assume on tour they only have the standard black LP.

1 minute ago, lethalenforcer said:

Ah, I forgot about the RT green one.

All of those colors were only available via online purchase (clear was never sold, and was only given to friends of the label and band). I'd assume on tour they only have the standard black LP.

i'm seeing them thursday so i'm hoping for any color besides green or black, and that they still have copies of S/T

will report back if someone doesn't beat me to it

2 minutes ago, Klera said:

Noo, the Double Mint variant is so rare on the internet. 487 copies and just 2 on Discogs so I've seen.

Keep your eyes on Discogs and eBay - an affordable one will eventually pop up, especially since there are quite a few variants now. There are two on the 'Bay but shipping is terrible if you're not in Europe.

On 10/4/2016 at 7:56 PM, lethalenforcer said:

Keep your eyes on Discogs and eBay - an affordable one will eventually pop up, especially since there are quite a few variants now. There are two on the 'Bay but shipping is terrible if you're not in Europe.

I hope so; I bought the Bone White that Relapse listed on Discogs and my copy of the Sea Blue variant came in today, but I was really looking forward to Double Mint. I'm glad to see that most of the variant prices seem to be topping out at $70-85.

20 hours ago, deer said:

If there's yellow on tour I wouldn't mind someone buying one for me. Would be cool.

I'm heading to the LA show tonight; will try to pick up an extra for you if they in fact have the yellow! 

I only wanted the black to spin and one variant. Didn't want to collect them all but clearly that is my reality now.

1 minute ago, Klera said:

I hope so; I bought the Bone White that Relapse listed on Discogs and my copy of the Sea Blue variant came in today, but I was really looking forward to Double Mint. I'm glad to see that most of the variant prices seem to be topping out at $70-85.

Relapse listed a green copy on Discogs yesterday for $38ppd