The S U R V I V E Thread - First album repressing, PO now

14 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Relapse said that the band likely only has black copies because yellow (or any other color) are webstore and/or bandcamp exclusives. Maybe the band held some to the side though.

If I remember correctly, the band sold yellow and bone variants via their bandcamp so it's very likely they kept some for the tour.

SD show was fantastic. Crowd was into it and the band was psyched because of that. I nabbed my copy of their other album. Also Relapse was amazing and got my copy in yesterday. So I decided to take it with me and ended up with this.

14492364_1294791937212048_48873136067353

1 minute ago, Vector53 said:

SD show was fantastic. Crowd was into it and the band was psyched because of that. I nabbed my copy of their other album. Also Relapse was amazing and got my copy in yesterday. So I decided to take it with me and ended up with this.

So cool! How long was their set?

I took a quick look at Instagram photos from their most recent tour dates and it doesn't look like they have any colored vinyl. : \ @deer

@camera1_camera2 posted this from last Friday, 9/30 at Barracuda, Austin, TX, US

14488337_301793263536275_246202275612904

@mlnelson1 posted this with the caption, "Last nights pick up..." from yesterday at Soda Bar, San Diego, CA, US

14574241_1860743907482032_54139808111940

10 hours ago, Vector53 said:

About an hour plus. I got a pic of the setlist. You wanna see it?EQhVlNI.jpg

BLACK FUCKIN' MOLLIES!! Going to see them in February and I seriously hope to God they play that tune.

Also, anyone know if their self titled record will be getting repressed? Had my eye on it for a while, never bought it, and now thanks to the Stranger Things success everyone's selling it for about 5 times the price. 

27 minutes ago, Bedofwasps said:

BLACK FUCKIN' MOLLIES!! Going to see them in February and I seriously hope to God they play that tune.

Also, anyone know if their self titled record will be getting repressed? Had my eye on it for a while, never bought it, and now thanks to the Stranger Things success everyone's selling it for about 5 times the price. 

It was listed as preorder or something (can't recall) for a few days over here: https://www.forcedexposure.com/Catalog/survive-survive-lp/540.046LP.html

Now it says "NOT IN STOCK" again though.

56 minutes ago, Klera said:

It was listed as preorder or something (can't recall) for a few days over here: https://www.forcedexposure.com/Catalog/survive-survive-lp/540.046LP.html

Now it says "NOT IN STOCK" again though.

God fucking dammit...I checked the Survive Facebook page and Google pretty much every day for about 2 months and didn't see any news about a repress. I've emailed that website, fingers crossed they've got more coming! Thanks!