The S U R V I V E Thread - First album repressing, PO now

9 hours ago, cobannaboc said:

Would've liked to see Kids included in the set that's one of my favorite songs off of Vol. 1. Don't feel as bad that I'm missing them tomorrow night in SF.

This is still SURVIVE and not Kyle and Mike's band. Of course they're not gonna be playing ST tracks. Also you would missing out on a fun show.

Just now, antisyntax said:

LA show was packed with people who wanted ST crap, resulted in a really shitty crowd :/

That's my fear. Crowd full of people with those tri-color snapback hats and christmas lights draped around their necks. I'd love to be a fly on the wall during some of the band's personal conversations regarding their new success/attention, the show, etc.

1 hour ago, lethalenforcer said:

That's my fear. Crowd full of people with those tri-color snapback hats and christmas lights draped around their necks. I'd love to be a fly on the wall during some of the band's personal conversations regarding their new success/attention, the show, etc.

S U R V I V E be like:

crying-money-woody-harrelson-zombieland.

19 minutes ago, joebob said:

I didn't see this posted yet.  It looks like Rough Trade has another exclusive of this album up now, it's Black Inside Easter Yellow this time and is limited to 500.  https://www.roughtrade.com/music/rr7349

It's still letting you add the green variant to cart for some reason hmmm

edit: I think @Klera was looking for one?

Edited by antisyntax

5 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:
16 minutes ago, tetsuodaironman said:

I remember when I would go to S U R V I V E shows and there would only be like 20 people in attendance. Boy have the times changed. Lol.

I first heard them on The Guest, and got well into their self titled record. Living in the UK means I never would've got the chance to see them if it wasn't for Stranger Things, so I'm kinda glad of it. February can't come quick enough!

2 hours ago, joebob said:

I didn't see this posted yet.  It looks like Rough Trade has another exclusive of this album up now, it's Black Inside Easter Yellow this time and is limited to 500.  https://www.roughtrade.com/music/rr7349

This sounds like it could be the coolest variant yet. If anyone (in the US) gets this variant and wants to trade it for the mint green, let me know.

That's interesting.

I placed an order for the "Black inside Easter Yellow" which is 19.99 Pounds, but my subtotal comes to 16.66 Pounds (+ships).

I can't tell if it's a mistake or if they're being clever and, it being Survive, throwing in a Stranger Things "Easter Egg" by making it "Upside Down".

7 hours ago, antisyntax said:

It's still letting you add the green variant to cart for some reason hmmm

edit: I think @Klera was looking for one?

Thanks for thinking of me : ) I tried adding the green a while ago and even though the Add to Cart option is still active, it says out of stock once you click it. Womp womp. I am eyeing that new variant though. 

You were at the LA show last night? I went alone and wasn't paying attention to anyone but that really sucks if most people were there for Stranger Things when S U R V I V E is so much more than that, obviously.