The S U R V I V E Thread - First album repressing, PO now

I only ask this because I remember it being brought up in the Stranger Things topic, but if anyone has a download code from this repress they don't want would they mind passing it off to me? I got the last press at their show recently and was disappointed that it didn't have a code with it. I remember someone saying they don't use them anymore and just stream everything, and I still love having a physical download for my computer/car. Just thought I'd ask because I want it but really don't want to spend another $9 since I already spent $25 on the record. Hell, I just would have waited 2 more months and bought this one if I knew it was coming out so soon. Just thought I'd take a chance since this and Stranger Things are related and maybe that same person wouldn't want this one. Thanks.

2 hours ago, mayoroftelevision said:

I only ask this because I remember it being brought up in the Stranger Things topic, but if anyone has a download code from this repress they don't want would they mind passing it off to me? I got the last press at their show recently and was disappointed that it didn't have a code with it. I remember someone saying they don't use them anymore and just stream everything, and I still love having a physical download for my computer/car. Just thought I'd ask because I want it but really don't want to spend another $9 since I already spent $25 on the record. Hell, I just would have waited 2 more months and bought this one if I knew it was coming out so soon. Just thought I'd take a chance since this and Stranger Things are related and maybe that same person wouldn't want this one. Thanks.

You talking about the full length S/T repress or the EP?

2 hours ago, mayoroftelevision said:

probably could have found a torrent for it in the time it took you to type this

4 hours ago, mayoroftelevision said:

I might have a dl card lying around somewhere. Once I get home I'll look for it. If I find it, will send your way.

4 hours ago, ethereal said:

probably could have found a torrent for it in the time it took you to type this

Tried not going this route, but then I even checked on that. Maybe I just suck at the internet. Plus, I only post on here like once every 3 months so I gotta make it count.

3 hours ago, ghost said:

I might have a dl card lying around somewhere. Once I get home I'll look for it. If I find it, will send your way.

You are a true hero.

My copy of  MF064 EP arrived yesterday, but didnt have a chance to spin it yet. Arrived in pretty good shape with a nice corner ding, but the record itself looks really nice, sort of lilac in color. Poly inner sleeve was a nice touch as well. Will report back with sonic impressions later today.