The S U R V I V E Thread - First album repressing, PO now

6 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Norman Records sells me a record they don't have in stock and then gives me a store credit instead of a refund. Yeah, fuck you Norman.

No need to file a PayPal claim.  Same thing happened to me with Norman.  Emailed them back requesting a refund instead and I had the money back in my PayPal account almost immediately.

In regard to the MF064 12", I reached out to Monofonus about it's future availabilty and they confirmed that a repress is in the works.  They didn't give a timeframe for it's release but it sounds like a lot of their stuff will be readily available soon.

2 minutes ago, axotyl said:

mannequin just put up one of their versions of the album as well as the 7" for 50 eur each

album
https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/372952927

7"

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/372953545

What a joke. 1234records sold a couple (used) copies of the 7" for $20 last week and Mannequin's price for the LP is more than I just paid a random user for the clear first press.

2 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

What a joke. 1234records sold a couple (used) copies of the 7" for $20 last week and Mannequin's price for the LP is more than I just paid a random user for the clear first press.

Before the Netflix show that clear /300 LP was pretty much still at retail value record after 4+ years of being released. Amazing what some publicity can do for a band and their release values.

11 minutes ago, fish said:

Before the Netflix show that clear /300 LP was pretty much still at retail value record after 4+ years of being released. Amazing what some publicity can do for a band and their release values.

Yep. I had both the clear and gray/black splatter on my Discogs wantlists since last fall and figured I'd just get them down the line whenever I had $30 to burn on each. Both seemed fairly easy to obtain, although the gray a bit less so. They quickly vanished the week after the show came out. I was kicking myself a bit, but happy for the band. Wound up spending $50 on each variant in the last week. The hobby/disease is strong with this one.

Edit: Mannequin just put another copy of the S/T up on Discogs, at an all-time new high price for them nonetheless.

Edited by lethalenforcer

7 minutes ago, AdamJNovak said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but looks like you can order the yellow press with a t-shirt for $32.98 before shipping?

https://store.relapse.com/item/41185

Says sold out for me? Unless someone else snatched it up quickly after you posted. Wish they would have offered a bone white bundled with that.

4 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Says sold out for me? Unless someone else snatched it up quickly after you posted. Wish they would have offered a bone white bundled with that.

I was hesitant and then went and "updated" my cart and it now says "Sorry; we could not keep RR7349 T Shirt + LP Bundle in your cart because the item is out of stock."...

1 minute ago, AdamJNovak said:

I was hesitant and then went and "updated" my cart and it now says "Sorry; we could not keep RR7349 T Shirt + LP Bundle in your cart because the item is out of stock."...

Strange. May be worth keeping an eye on.

Off-topic, but if anyone lives near a Rough Trade and would be willing to pick me up a Minty copy when they're released let me know. :)

4 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Strange. May be worth keeping an eye on.

Off-topic, but if anyone lives near a Rough Trade and would be willing to pick me up a Minty copy when they're released let me know. :)

i am near the one in brooklyn if they are getting copies. just remind me when it gets closer and i will go for you.

monofonus has a special edition of the new troller record in case anyone is interested (one of the SURVIVE dudes is in troller)

http://monofonuspress.com/store/troller

(artwork NSFW)

Details:

Red vinyl
Silkscreened cover/poster in addition to the standard cover
Hand numbered edition of 100
Lyric sheet insert