PO: Regina Spektor Remember Us To Life

rs_cover_600x600.jpg

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for signing up to my email list! I hope this little letter finds you doing well and happy!

So, I wasn't just doing nothing all of this time (though I did do nothing some of the time :-)

I also made a record. A new one. With all new songs on it.

It's titled Remember Us To Life and it comes out on September 30, 2016.

Here are some facts and logistics of it all.

There's a standard edition with 11 songs and a deluxe edition with 14.

You can listen to "Bleeding Heart" on Spotify, Apple Music, or your favorite streaming service tonight after midnight eastern time, or for free on my online store, you will get a download of the first song "Bleeding Heart" right away, and then 3 more songs before the release date.

My online store has all the formats, plus an option for clear double vinyl with a lithograph if you want to be fancy!

You can listen to "Bleeding Heart" on Spotify, Apple Music, or your favorite streaming service tonight after midnight eastern time, or for free on my website starting tomorrow (7/22).

More news and tour dates coming soon, but for those of you in the Chicago area, I'm taping an episode of PBS Soundstage on July 29th. Tickets are on sale now!

Thanks so much for listening and reading and take good care of yourself!

Till soon!
regina

http://store.warnermusic.com/warner-bros-records/artists/regina-spektor.html

Edited by tatom

• 2 months later...
On 10/4/2016 at 2:11 PM, Vanno said:

Received my copy yesterday, and while the sticker said it was clear, it turned out to be regular black vinyl. 

Same. My pre-order states clear vinyl, the image on the site shows clear vinyl, and the sticker on the wrap states clear vinyl. Vinyl is black. Put in a customer service request to WMG. Did you have any luck with your inquiry so far?

On 10/9/2016 at 6:37 PM, joedoe said:

Same. My pre-order states clear vinyl, the image on the site shows clear vinyl, and the sticker on the wrap states clear vinyl. Vinyl is black. Put in a customer service request to WMG. Did you have any luck with your inquiry so far?

Received an email today saying that they will be sending out an update soon, and that nothing will need to be sent back. 

Waiting to see if they are going to just verify that the vinyl is clear and re-send.