PO Soon: TWIN PEAKS

Just now, tankerdesk said:

haven't been through this before with mondo, but just got a shipping note.

Is this any way at all indicative of when it will ship? Or is it going to be a while for it to get dropped off?

That means the label was created and it'll be on its way to you shortly. May stick around in Texas for a few days but yeah.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, chunkrock said:

I'm super bummed, I finally got these in the mail and my copy of the Show soundtrack has a really loud pop every rotation for the first two songs seems to have gone away by the third but it's really annoying on the first two songs. 

Email 'em, dude. Their customer service is top notch.

31 minutes ago, chunkrock said:

Yeah I figured I would try it after I give it a really good cleaning, I just hope I don't have to pay duty again on this order though as it added an extra $13. 

That duty's rough stuff. Sorry to hear it. Hopefully the cleaning sorts things out. If it's any consolation, I've certainly heard of folks' aq issues improving on that release with a proper wash. Cheers.

Same here. Listening for the third time in a row right now, also just about to finish The Secret History. Although it's unreasonably expensive over here (50-55€), there's no denying that it's an impeccable slap of vinyl with some truly outstanding art design. Perfect for all those rainy ass Sunday afternoons we're facing at the moment. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Fuuuuck. I'm not a huge fan of Pops because they all tend to look too similar for me (TITANS MERCH ALL THE WAY), but this set looks fantastic. That Laura Palmer might be one of the coolest Pops I've ever seen.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...