PO Soon: TWIN PEAKS

1 minute ago, highfives said:

On 6/6/2017 at 0:36 PM, lethalenforcer said:

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's not vinyl related, but if anyone could help me out, that would be awesome! I really want the San Diego Comic Con exclusive funko pop set with the Black Lodge Cooper and Laura (I also want the exclusive masked Elliot from Mr. Robot, but I'll take what I can get). If anyone is going and willing to pick me up this set, I'd greatly appreciate it! I'll obviously pay for it and shipping. Let me know if you can help me out! http://welcometotwinpeaks.com/shop/twin-peaks-funko-pop-black-lodge-cooper-laura/

58 minutes ago, AdamJNovak said:

I know it's not vinyl related, but if anyone could help me out, that would be awesome! I really want the San Diego Comic Con exclusive funko pop set with the Black Lodge Cooper and Laura (I also want the exclusive masked Elliot from Mr. Robot, but I'll take what I can get). If anyone is going and willing to pick me up this set, I'd greatly appreciate it! I'll obviously pay for it and shipping. Let me know if you can help me out! http://welcometotwinpeaks.com/shop/twin-peaks-funko-pop-black-lodge-cooper-laura/

According to @stl_ben, this is a shared exclusive and shouldn't be hard to find.  Hope I'm right cause I really want it too.

Also, my Trouble 7" shipped!

4 minutes ago, FiggyPuddling said:

According to @stl_ben, this is a shared exclusive and shouldn't be hard to find.  Hope I'm right cause I really want it too.

Also, my Trouble 7" shipped!

It will be shared....no idea how hard it will be to get though.   Just depends on how limited they make it.  Some of the shared items sell out in minutes, some are still sitting on shelves 2 years later.

53 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

It will be shared....no idea how hard it will be to get though.   Just depends on how limited they make it.  Some of the shared items sell out in minutes, some are still sitting on shelves 2 years later.

Funko shit is so hard to figure out. All I know is that people go insane about Funko Fridays.

Just got my Australian replica LP of the original Fire Walk With Me OST... Sounds fucking good. Rich and clean and pretty. So glad to have this finally and everything about it is like the original as far as design is concerned. Looks like the original printed inner was a much thinner paper style from the photos I've seen where this one is a thinner type of card stock. The dynamics are super wide on this thing.

On 06/28/2017 at 3:56 PM, Vector53 said:

br2VRIb.jpg

There's some other things that I would post but it might be a bit spoilery for some. If you want to look more closely at the poster and another thing I found, here's an imgur link: http://imgur.com/a/s4dvI?

How long after you received your shipping confirmation did you get the order? Also did you order both?

Just received this email from Sacred Bones:

Thank you for preordering Trouble's 'Snake Eyes' 7", which is officially out now!
Unfortunately, due to delays at our pressing plant, we were only able to ship out about half of the preorders on time. We are awaiting the remainder of the stock and will ship it the moment it arrives. If you are among the customers still waiting for their order to ship, please enjoy a high-quality digital download of the album while you wait. You can download it here.

As always, thank you for your continued support.

-Sacred Bones Records

:(

Wonder why I received a shipping confirmation?

Edited by VinylMario
edit

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2017 at 0:27 PM, AdamJNovak said:

In case you didn't see this Boxlunch has this up for $25 and from what I read it's the only place to buy it other than at SDCC.

http://www.boxlunch.com/product/funko-pop-twin-peaks-black-lodge-cooper-laura--vinyl-figure-set---2017-summer-convention-exclusive/10912004.html#q=twin%2Bpeaks&start=24

17 minutes ago, museummouth said:

Grabbed this when it went up last night! Hopefully they do more Pops! I'd love a Bobby one and an Andy and Lucy pack.

I really want a Gordon Cole, and a Deputy Hawk. 

I'm also tempted to get a scott pilgram and turn it into a Wally Brando.

2 hours ago, chunkrock said:

In case you didn't see this Boxlunch has this up for $25 and from what I read it's the only place to buy it other than at SDCC.

http://www.boxlunch.com/product/funko-pop-twin-peaks-black-lodge-cooper-laura--vinyl-figure-set---2017-summer-convention-exclusive/10912004.html#q=twin%2Bpeaks&start=24

I snagged this and the Plumtree Scott Pilgrim from Toys R Us last night. Thanks for looking out though!