PO Soon: TWIN PEAKS

11 hours ago, FiggyPuddling said:

But I ordered just one LP, my name is Adam, AND I drink coffee, and I still haven't gotten shipping confirmation :(.

No need to be an asshole. I emailed Mondo and got this as a response:

Adam,

Honestly, we have several thousand orders to process, and are moving as quickly as we can. You will likely see a shipping notification in the next couple of days.

I greatly appreciate your patience.

Cheers,
Bryan

7 minutes ago, AdamJNovak said:

Adam,

Honestly, we have several thousand orders to process, and are moving as quickly as we can. You will likely see a shipping notification in the next couple of days.

Cheers,
Bryan

Have you ever ordered from Mondo before? They can take quite some time to get shipments out. We are lucky as of late...

It usef to take a very long time to get releases. The fact Mondo is able to ship these the week of order is amazing. 

Patience patience patience is the key 

#my2

On 8/10/2016 at 2:59 PM, mcpherson123 said:

don't hate the artwork they used on its own and I like that Badalamenti is pictured in the gatefold but for the coming FWWM soundtrack, I'd like something more reminiscent of the original release.

I think that's the artwork for Twin Peaks, Mac. Unless you've seen something I haven't in which case, please share...

1 hour ago, AdamJNovak said:

Adam,

Cheers,
Bryan

Wasn't being an asshole at all.  Was playing along with the jokes being made, even though what I said was true.

I'm not concerned about not receiving shipping confirmation yet at all.  I know how backed up Mondo gets.

On 8/12/2016 at 11:38 AM, docbronze said:

I think that's the artwork for Twin Peaks, Mac. Unless you've seen something I haven't in which case, please share...

Sorry. I don't quite follow what you're saying. I was referring to the coming Mondo/Death Waltz reissue of the Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me motion picture score LP and that I was hoping the reissue would have jacket artwork that was more like the original LP release artwork for that soundtrack which features a backdrop of red curtains and black and white flooring (aka The Black Lodge). Truthfully the artwork for the TV series LP original release is pretty bad. I can easily say I like the art on this TV series reissue better than that original cover art.