PO: KoЯn - THE SERENITY OF SUFFERING

Pre-orders are up for KoЯn's The Serenity Of Suffering on korn.com.  Looks like there are two options:

standard black $20 - http://www.kornmerch.com/sos-black-vinyl.html#.V5Kr3ZMrL64 

picture disc $30 - http://www.kornmerch.com/sos-picture-disc.html#.V5Kr3ZMrL64

I did not investigate shipping costs.  I was lucky enough to be at Chicago Open Air Festival when they premiered the new song Rotting In Vain, and my God.  Old skool KoЯn with a little new skool flavor.  I haven't heard the studio version which I believe has now been released, but what I heard live was some of the best I'd heard from them in a while.  

These guys just keep trucking along.  Some born to be rockstars.  After their current tour Return Of The Dreads with Rob Zombie is over, they take a 2 week break & then right back on the road with Breaking Benjamin & Motionless In White.

Any thoughts on the new song/album??

ThesdF SUFFERINGw

Once or twice a year I look at Korn's wiki article and am always straight up confused and mind blown by how many albums they released after Issues.

I say this as someone who had bleached spiky hair, jncos, and "KORN" written on most of their school stuff (backpack, binders, etc) with whiteout in 1999

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

3 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Wait... Korn has new fans? I assumed all that was left were die hard numetal kids who were 15 in 1999...

Maybe if this board wasn't a bunch of  25-30 years old listening to Pop Punk/Emo, y'all would be aware that there are still people who like Korn.

1 minute ago, Reshiram454 said:

Maybe if this board wasn't a bunch of  25-30 years old listening to Pop Punk/Emo, y'all would be aware that there are still people who like Korn.

Jokes on you, I'm 31! Also I actually like old Korn to an extent. I went to the Slipknot/Korn tour last year and had a pretty good time.

7 minutes ago, Reshiram454 said:

I grew up on Korn/Numetal which is exactly why I'm confused that people still like Korn.

To be fair, I'm also HELLA confused that the Armor for Sleep reunion got so much hype.

11 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Jokes on you, I'm 31! Also I actually like old Korn to an extent. I went to the Slipknot/Korn tour last year and had a pretty good time.

Sounds like a good time, when I saw them at Mayhem in 2013, they were easily the best sounding act of the night.

7 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I grew up on Korn/Numetal which is exactly why I'm confused that people still like Korn.

To be fair, I'm also HELLA confused that the Armor for Sleep reunion got so much hype.

I'm not at all dissing Pop Punk/Emo for the record, I'm just saying that you can't question people for listening to music that fueled 15 year olds in 1999 when the majority of the people here listen to music that fueled 15 year olds in 2003.