Envy On The Coast vinyl

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, jewfro said:

weird, I just noticed that Lucy and Low Country are showing November 1st and December 1st.  

Strange they would do one per month.

Actually this kinda makes a lot of sense to me.
1) It cuts of people complaining "that it's going to hurt their wallets" since they can budget each one (except that it triples shipping....) 
2) It will make people more eager to snag one if they missed out on the first months. I think these will be gone in under an hour. Just a guess though. And most of those might just get flipped anyways...

I'll have to give a listen to each of these and ponder if I want one. Also.... can someone state if the EP is 45RPM? $25 for a 5 song EP better sound A++

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, tlr said:

Actually it looks like Lucy Gray is now, I tried to buy earlier but it wouldn't let me buy without doing the shirt combo which came out to like $70ppd.

I thought that at first too, but there was a bar of options where you could pick the item you wanted. It was a little counterintuitive considering most sites just use a drop down list.