WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

All the order numbers here and on the WW zuckerbook are even, I'm hoping this means roughly 1700-2100 constitutes the first 200 orders.

This could be, but the first 5+ posted here all ended in 4 haha. I mean... when I ordered DotD I was 881? So, I think odds existed before I don't see why they wouldn't now.

But, you are right, very strange.

Someone just made a very good point on another forum. They're also playing the order number game and someone's realised that all order numbers are even. No odds. So putting this theory to practise and using rooks number of 1734 anyone with order numbers lower than 2134 should be in the first 200. Is that right?!

All the order numbers here and on the WW zuckerbook are even, I'm hoping this means roughly 1700-2100 constitutes the first 200 orders.

This is interesting... 

Looking back at order numbers from DotD they were all over (odd and even), so it's possible Waxwork only used even numbers with this release

Yeah, I think it's somewhere around 1710-1910 (all #s), OR 1710-2110 (evens only).

Their post on FB saying the numbers are arbitrary is wrong.  Everyone's times are for the most part in the proper order in comparison to their Order #. So far, I think they were only even for some reason. But, for the most part, they are chronologically correct.

They posted that message in response to a bunch of people saying they were going to return all their purchases because they got a number past 2200 so they don't want it anymore.

All this is going to lead to is WW doing either a separate 200/200 then sold out early PO, or going full random insert like Mondo so they can stop explaining themselves.

Yeah, I think it's somewhere around 1710-1910 (all #s), OR 1710-2110 (evens only).

Their post on FB saying the numbers are arbitrary is wrong. Everyone's times are for the most part in the proper order in comparison to their Order #. So far, I think they were only even for some reason. But, for the most part, they are chronologically correct.

They posted that message in response to a bunch of people saying they were going to return all their purchases because they got a number past 2200 so they don't want it anymore.

All this is going to lead to is WW doing either a separate 200/200 then sold out early PO, or going full random insert like Mondo so they can stop explaining themselves.

That's exactly what they need to do

these people are lowlifes or crybabies and either way should be slapped upside the head.

• 1 month later...

Turn us loose at our pressing plant and look what happens. A limited batch of these black and burgundy haze variants will be randomly inserted into orders.

79836954815211e38b820e7db094518e_8.jpg

This looks incredible. I'm kinda glad I missed out on the first 200 just so I have a chance to score this variant.

Looks cool but not playing the mondo variant game for this

Hopefully I made the cut for the first 200/300 or whatever it was