WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

I'll be on an 8 hour long flight. I've never been into soundtracks, but this seemed like a good place to start.

At least I can grab another variant at a later time.

Soundtrack vinyl collecting is like twice as expensive and you've got a whole extra group of collectors to compete with. Especially horror stuff. Horror nerds love collectibles

They said random time. I have a feeling it may go up early in the morning as a surprise, like 12am-3am. I really hope it's put out prior to at least noon. Really don't want to waste another day glued to my computer.

Yeah I saw that, thought they might just say that and put it up at the same time.

But that's a bummer.

Kinda ridiculous after waiting all day today they won't even give a time tomorrow for it. Silly.

as much as it would be a good thing for them to do for people, they're probably worried about it crashing again if everybody is going to be sitting on it refreshing it like crazy, which ended up crashing it today.

I've had the day from hell and will probably be sleeping in until noon, so unless some miracle happens and wake up and it hasn't gone on sale I'm probably screwed. Just curious to anyone who grabs the /100 variant, maybe trade it for my Jurassic Park amber variant?

At this rate, we'd be lucky if three members on this board get it. But it would be cool as heck if it was like 10 of us.