WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

So are the pic discs definitely sold out? Has anyone had an experience with Waxworks before where they take something down and add more later when there site is crashing or anything? I know its probably not likely but I barely found out about this release and now my girlfriend is all sad cause she loves Sam and really wants one of those picture discs :/

So are the pic discs definitely sold out? Has anyone had an experience with Waxworks before where they take something down and add more later when there site is crashing or anything? I know its probably not likely but I barely found out about this release and now my girlfriend is all sad cause she loves Sam and really wants one of those picture discs :/

There may be a slight chance, but I seriously doubt it at this point.

"NOTE: I WILL NOT REFUND FOR MINOR COSMETIC DAMAGE TO COVERS. THIS IS PART OF THE HOBBY AND DEALING WITH MAIL ORDER. I DO ALL I CAN TO REDUCE RISK BUT SOMETIMES THINGS HAPPEN."

Guys! THE HOBBY!

"NOTE: I WILL NOT REFUND FOR MINOR COSMETIC DAMAGE TO COVERS. THIS IS PART OF THE HOBBY AND DEALING WITH MAIL ORDER. I DO ALL I CAN TO REDUCE RISK BUT SOMETIMES THINGS HAPPEN."

As if this kind of disclaimer would work. If I buy that record and it arrived with one ding not pictured, all I have to do is send a picture of the discrepancy to eBay and I've got my money back. Sometimes I hate eBay as much as the flippers.

If anybody wants an orange/black swirl let me know. I bought one before that whole fiasco with refreshing the cart to get candy corn so I got both. Only want one so pm me

I am holding off in hopes of a picture disc to come up for a reasonable cost, but if I can't find one and the black/orange swirls on Waxworks sell out before I give in I will gladly take that one off your hands