WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

In all reality though we really had no idea when it was going up yesterday. We could have assumed based on their track record but all of that went to shit after F13. They clearly need to reevaluate their checkout platform. If Mondo can handle traffic without an issue, there's no reason they can't.

Seriously! I want this so bad and slowly am starting to think I'll never own it..Love your avatar by the way! haha 

Keep your eyes on this thread and the Sale board. There's plenty of good people here who may have grabbed an extra or just be willing to part with one for a fair cost.

And thanks! Haha...It's from this ridiculously awesome tumblr: http://bargainbinblasphemy.tumblr.com/

Guy goes out and buys cheap records and turns them into black metal album covers. There haven't been too many updates recently though, unfortunately. 

after the whole Friday the 13th debacle, has Waxwork ever actually addressed the website issue? any hope with this BS they will actually do something?

I seem to be one of the lucky ones who actually got what they attempted to order. I figured I would miss out on everything because I was on my phone and the website was obviously being shitty. Reading all the comments, I still cant believe it. I guess this is redemption for missing out on Jurassic Park? haha. 

Keep your eyes on this thread and the Sale board. There's plenty of good people here who may have grabbed an extra or just be willing to part with one for a fair cost.

And thanks! Haha...It's from this ridiculously awesome tumblr: http://bargainbinblasphemy.tumblr.com/

Guy goes out and buys cheap records and turns them into black metal album covers. There haven't been too many updates recently though, unfortunately. 

Yea I'll definitely keep a heads up! If anyone see's anyone with an extra looking to part with it for a fair price can you please send them my way? (: 

And that blog is hilarious haha that guy is really good! 

I tried so hard to get the picture disc. Shit. I woke up 25 mins after they announced the drop today. I was awake previously but decided to go back to bed for a bit..... I did manage to get  the candy corn but all I wanted is the picture disc. I had no idea there would be this much demand for the movie.

I guess this 2nd chance today was truly the last chance?  If anyone here can help me out, that would be amazing

LOL at the comments on that pic

I took a day off work to get the blood filled and their server went down some my day off was wasted... Then server fucked up again and I got screwed out of blood filled... I feel like waxworkrecords owes me a blood filled after all the BS I went thru just to get stuck with a variant version that was easy to obtain...

People are fucking insane.