WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

Waxwork says the Creeper was strictly only available through their website and sounded unsure how Bullmoose is selling new copies. Strange.

Is it possible they are selling the purple copies by mistake? I thought the same thing about the Creeper Edition but I figured it was like a Light in the Attic sort of situation.

Is it possible they are selling the purple copies by mistake? I thought the same thing about the Creeper Edition but I figured it was like a Light in the Attic sort of situation.

I sure hope not, especially since the listing for the product on Bullmoose says purple/white wax and the shipping e-mails classify it as "CREEPSHOW/SOUNDTRACK@CREEPER EDITION / 2ND PRESSING"

These seem readily available on Bullmoose now, but note that they removed "(white & purple vinyl)" from the item title. The white/purple wax detail still remains in the product description at the bottom, however.

Hopefully those of us who ordered the previous copies actually get the Creeper edition.

their instagram post of the slipmat looks great. cant wait to get mine, but going to have a hard time taking my cavity colors mat off. their shipping has been horrible as of late, tracking still says only label has been created. hope that camp crystal lake patch looks good.

Bad news everyone - I called my local Bullmoose and asked for them to order the purple / bone colored creeper edition for me and they placed an order.

I picked it up today and opened it up to find that it was on purple wax. Could've been the clerk who placed the order for me, but yeah. Pretty disappointed. (and no, no slipmat)

There are two versions available to retail now: regular purple and the "Creeper Edition" which is "bone" and purple splatter. We might get some more of the Creeper edition later this afternoon and they will go up online when they are checked in.

Being that I ordered the white / purple wax and got the purple one instead, would it be possible for me to exchange it?

Being that I ordered the white / purple wax and got the purple one instead, would it be possible for me to exchange it?

Yeah my discussion with Waxwork leads me to believe that Bullmoose doesn't/didn't have any Creeper editions. Both the Creeper and the Purple versions have the same UPC so there must have been some type of mixup.

Hopefully Bullmoose will cover the shipping on exchanges since they messed up the listing.

I'm waiting to hear from them as well. Has nothing to do with this release though. I contacted them yesterday morning about canceling one item from a 3 item order because at the time I ordered from them they were "trying to find more" or whatever, but I ended up finding it for sale somewhere else.

Do they usually respond quickly with this stuff?